-spells
4 lightning bolt
4 shock
4 magma jet
4 lava spike
3 wheel of fortune
4 pulse of the forge
3 fireball

main focus is get out early vice then burn em down. Use wheel to re-kindle vice damage and give more quick drop burn.

D

DarthFerret

Skizzik, Ball Lightning, Earthquake, etc.......

I have a skizzik deck that works off of Earthquakes, and creatures that have haste and blow up on impact. Some of those tactics will work in your deck.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Howling Mine (Divining Top too) is useless for burn decks...

Chain Lightning is way better than Spark Elemental...

Fireball is pretty slow.

Fireblast would greatly improve this...

T

TheCasualOblivion

Espeically on a budget, creatures backed up by burn works much better than pure burn.

The original Sligh deck worked by burning away your opponents creatures, then dealing damage with your own. Shock does 2 points of damage. Jackal Pup deals 2 damage every turn. Think about it. Avoid 1/1s and pack your deck with 2cc 2 power creatures and you'll be surprised how well it works. The thing to remember with any burn deck with creatures (and thats the way they should be unless you really know what you are doing) is that you never burn a player unless is results directly in the death of that player. When somebody casts Shock on me when I have a creature in play, I want to smack them. Always burn creatures first.

Cards called Lava Spike and Spark Elemental suck, and should not be used. Usually when I see these cards played, I instantly assume that the game is already won, and it usually is.