Casual Deck - Global Slivers

W

Waubers

Here is one of the best multiplayer decks you can have. It's called GLOBAL SLIVERS. Its simple Its nothing more than a sliver deck with a bunch of cards that effect everyone. I play this with my friends all the time and it drives them all crazy especially when I assemble the "barrel of Infinity" with the sliver queen, ashnods alter & heartstone. For fun and to keep yourself from dying don't attack anyone early on. Here's the deck list:

Critters:
4 x muscle slivers
2 Acidic Slivers
1 talon Sliver
2 Victual Slivers
2 Clot Slivers
1 Armor Sliver
4 Crystaline Slivers
2 Winged Slivers
4 Birds of Paradise
1 Spined Sliver
1 Mnemonic Sliver
1 Mindwhip Sliver
1 Metalic Sliver
1 Horned Sliver
1 Hibernation Sliver
1 Heart Sliver
1 Barbed Sliver
2 Sliver Queens

Things called lands:
2 Adarkar Wastes
2 Underground Rivers
2 Sulfurous Springs
4 Reflecting Pools
2 Cinder Marsh
2 Brushland
4 Citys of Brass
4 Thran Quarry

Other Stuff
2 Congregate
2 Enlightened Tutors
3 Recycles
1 Awakening - (This is an AWSOME multiplayer card)
3 Aluren
2 Furnace of Rath
3 coat of Arms
1 Mana Prism
1 Planer Void
4 Howlin' Mines
3 Heartstone
2 Ashnods Alter
1 partridge in a pear tree!

Yes this deck has 80 cards in it so Its going to be a little slow. I have eliminated one color once and It kind of worked (Black) but I missed regen. DO NOT TAKE OUT THE AWEKENING! - if you do I will find you and put the smack down on ya. Any suggestions other that reduce the size please let me know at: waubers@excite.com

Waubers

I have been numb for over a week now!

N

nekrataal

That brings back fun memories. I remember a four way game with my friends. One was playing Stasis (we killed him off quick), one was playing Elves, another was playing Slivers, and I was playing Goblins. After a while the three creature theme decks had a ton of guys out, then we each dropped a Coat of Arms. Sliver boy dropped two!

I had never seen Goblins, Slivers and Elves get so big. I think there is something about a 20/20 flying, trampling, untargetable sliver and a Queen to make them every turn that is a bit scary. Needless to say, the Slivers one that round.

-nekrataal
"And I'll pay two colorless mana to make another 20/20 flying, trampling, untargetable sliver..."

R

r00tg04t

I don't mean to flame you guys but over the last week i have been noticing, NO ONE ON HERE CAN SPELL!#($#!@E@!! lol ok now that i have that out of my system, Sliver decks are fun, but you should get dual lands, also if someone Sowing Salt's your reflecting pools and something else you are pretty oinked

T

TylersOnFire

hey that looks like a great deck! i personally love playing with slivers just because two manna can get you like a 44 haste trample flying untargetble! i mean how cool is that. i just think they are fun to play with. what is awakening? that ahshnod's alter combo with queen and heartstons looks great! nice work!

R

rkoelsch

Take out the dual lands and put in basic lands, mana fixers like harrow, lay of land or rampant growth and Global ruin. This is just a suggestion as a different way to go at your deck. Have fun.

E

Ephrils

Where is this Partridge in a Pear Tree??? :confused: I want it, it must be horribly broken...