Can you help me w/ this deck?

V

Verga_kill

Hello, everyone
I was wondering if you could help me. I have this white/green deck but it has very few lands, and i want to fix that, but i don't know how to do it. Here's the deck:
lands:
3 plains
4 forest
2 gaea's cradle
3 brushland
1 yavimaya hollow
1 deserted temple (to interact w/ the cradle)
1 undiscovered paradise
2 wirewood lodge

creatures:
1 eladamri
2 wellwisher
2 skyshroud elf
4 llanowar elves
1 verdant force
2 titania's priest
2 weatherseed treefolk
2 fyndhorn elder
1 elvish piper
2 citanul hierophants
2 nemata
2 verdeloth
2 rith

enchantments
2 spidersilk armor
2 armadillo cloak
1 volrath's gardens

sorceries
2 pack hunt
2 overrun
2 saproling symbiosis

instants
2 exile
2 afterlife
2 worldly tutor
2 disenchant

artifacts
1 citanul flute
1 beast of burden

So, what do you say, can/want you help me? just keep one thing in mind: to get some good rares is a problem to me, since i don't have many good cards to trade, so please, keep it cheap, thanks.

Ferret

Staff member
Some good cards that always help speed up a Green/otherwise deck are Rampant Growth and Explosive Vegetation. If you're stuck w/ nothing but Forests, they can help you find the Plains you need - or just get you an additional land that turn...

-Ferret

"...usually helps me..."

K

Killerbob

as far as I can see, you only have 3 ways to play rith. Undiscovered paradise, piper, and skyshroud elf. That is not enough. Out with Rith. Then you can cut the skyshroud elfs too, and play the much better fyndhorn elfs instead.
Priest of titania is great. 4 would be ok.
Pack hunt isnt that great, because you dont have a lot of "4 offs".
I would also cut the hierophants, since many of your creatures make mana as they are.
Cut spidersilk armor.
If you can get your hands on some survival of the fittest, they are usually superior to worldly tutor. I guess thats the reason why worldly tutor never has been played in any competitive deck.
But I wouldnt play any of them in this deck.

I think you can do with only 17 lands. You just have to cut some of the more expensive spells, and play only 60 cards.

Hope this could serve as a little inspiration.

V

Verga_kill

thanks a lot, your answers has been really inspirating. I'll modify the deck a little and i'll post it asap.
thanks again, my friends

N

Nightstalkers

if your really interested try building more inf. mana combo's into the deck... Rofellos isn't the only one.

One off the top of my head is thopter squadron, priestess of titania (rofellos if your stubborn), & Intruder alarm.

see, inf. mana gives inf. possibilities :D