BYOS, Round 1: Spidey vs Modus

M

Modus Pwnens

I refer the honorable member to his statement earlier today, saying:
Spiderman;281722 said:
I'm reading the other threads but my deck's already made. It's like watching other matches when yours is done :)
GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!

*Modus jumps up and down with excitement* :D

B

BigBlue

*Bigblue sits down with a box of Cracker Jacks, as he watches the intensity over the coin flip...

R

rokapoke

* Rokapoke picks up a mushy apple, shrugs, utters "Meh," takes a bite and settles in to watch Spidey's crushing defeat. *

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
*** Looks like Modus is doing the potty dance....

No, my deck is almost done, I just remembered a comment from Ransac and realized I could possibly make it better <crosses fingers> Looks like we'll start tomorrow; trying to finish some work before I leave today.

R

rokapoke

Spiderman;281758 said:
trying to finish some work before I leave today.
As a taxpayer, I'm happy to hear that you might actually do some work every once in a while!

M

Modus Pwnens

Darnit Spidey, stop posting here unless it's your first turn, you're making me anxious :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, I know... I read you "new" post from yesterday... just tweaking and goldfishing to run through the mana...

Besides, I'm off tomorrow anyways, so we won't get a lot done today :)

M

Modus Pwnens

Stop hiding behind your pathetic excuses, according to Mooseman, you've turned in your decklist, so there's no going back now. TAKE YOUR FIRST TURN!!! :D

M

Modus Pwnens

All right, that's it! I'm going to get myself some lunch now, and when I get back, I expect there to be a first turn from you! If not.. there will be.. consequences

*evil laughter*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, here we go!

Draw 7, keep

Savannah

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 6
Library: 53
In Play: