BW Creatureless

R

rokapoke

Over the years, I've been enthralled by creatureless decks. I used to play RW creatureless... then I added Serra Angels to take over when I had cleared the board sufficiently. But I eventually shifted to BW because that way I'd have more untargeted effects... so here goes.

Lands:
13x Swamp
8x Plains

Artifacts:
1x Chimeric Egg (I may as well get a creature, right? Besides, it's basically immune to Wrath)

Black Spells:
2x Diabolic Tutor
1x Beacon of Unrest (say, if you're not using that creature, do you mind if I use it?)
3x Night of Souls' Betrayal
2x Hideous Laughter (when you absolutely need to kill a Platinum Angel)
2x Kiku's Shadow
3x Consume Spirit
2x Barter in Blood
3x Screams from Within (gotta love recycling!)
3x Chainer's Edict (I dunno, maybe I only had 3?)
2x Choice of Damnations
3x Caustic Tar (GREAT win condition)

White Spells:
1x Rout
3x Wrath of God
1x Shining Shoal
2x Reciprocate
2x Swords to Plowshares
3x Altar's Light (for those pesky Darksteel Colossi)

39 Spells, 21 Lands.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mishra's Factory?
Scrubland?
Disenchant?

It would seem 2 more Swords would be better than Reciprocate - I mean, why wait until the creature attacks you...

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
It would seem 2 more Swords would be better than Reciprocate - I mean, why wait until the creature attacks you...
You are quite clearly right. Unfortunately, my collection no longer includes 4 copies of Swords to Plowshares. Or, I believe, Disenchant.

R

rokapoke

Traded them away ages ago, methinks. Twice I had the good fortune of finding someone willing to buy all my excess cards, and so I think that between those two firesales my Disenchants went away.

B

Budget Player Cadet

How much is a disenchant worth anyways? Unless you insist on alpha copies, you could just go to any card shop and get a playset! Unlike STP.