Busting out the defibrillators!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, in order to resuscitate this forum, I think I'll bring up some sort of now obscure rare. I already used Dregs of Sorrow though. Hmm...

Well, I've got three Assembly Halls. They look pretty crappy. What's the best use for Assembly Hall, in your opinion?

(yes, YOUR opinion, I'm talking directly to YOU) :p

M

Mikeymike

Wow, and I thought the Skyship was bad! The suck-factor on this card is likely to sink San Francisco into the Pacific.

Hmm cards that can work with this...
Cursed Scroll
Pyromancy (cost prohibitive though)
Squee, Goblin Nabob (a more expensive, less broken alternative to Survival)
Retraced Image
Laquata's Champion

I'm reaching here.

R

Reverend Love

Some quick ideas,

Relentless Rats...eeh sucks

Remember talking about Pyromancy?

What about a deck using something like this:

3 Assembly Halls
4 Pyromancy
4 Kabooms

4 Draco
4 Fatsteel Colossus

Use Assembly Hall to Continually Tutor for Fat heads to chuck with Pyromancy. Or just luck out with a massive Kaboom..or if your more into 1 vs. 1 Erratic Explosion

Tired...just got off a 12 hour workday...thinking...hard...

Maybe some stupid mo-mo combo deck using Myr Retrievers and Myr Servitors..put the combo together quicker.

...card sucks.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That could actually really irritate people in MP, being bombarded by Pyromancy/Darksteel Colossus repeatedly. Not very mana-friendly, but it seems like it could have some potential...

R

Rooser

Forget Assembly Hall ... this Pyromancy/Darksteel Collossus thing has some potential.

Okay, so there are 3 cards that Auto-shuffle:

Serra Avatar
Darksteel Collossusususus
Legacy Weapon

If you can mill your deck somehow and keep a pyromancy out, you eventually just hit recursive gold.

Okay, so now we need some enhantment tutoring and some enchantment protection, stat!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I think it really is...

Oh well, at least it's not as bad as Sheltering Prayers (unless you're playing monowhite against Ponza and have too many sideboard slots or something).