Isengar Tussle
What no 1 free point of damage?
EOT Enlightened tutor for the Debter's Kneel

Draw, MT, Mogg Fanatic, Done.

BB: 20
Hand: 4
Libray: 53
In play:

(T) Vault of Whispers (T:B; Artifact Land)
(T) Island
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

(U) Iron Myr (1/1; T:R)
(S) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact I control to give ~ +1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard: Empty
Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 20
Hand:5
Libray: 50
In play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Mountain x2

(S) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sacrifice Mogg Fanatic: Mogg Fanatic deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

GY: Enlightened Tutor
RFG:

B

BigBlue

(I wanted it in case I needed to pump the lodestone...)

Untap, Draw, Attack with the Lodestone Myr.

Hand: 5
Libray: 52
In play:

(U) Vault of Whispers (T:B; Artifact Land)
(U) Island
(U) Sol Ring (T:2)

(U) Iron Myr (1/1; T:R)
(T) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact I control to give ~ +1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard: Empty
Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 20
In play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Mountain x2

(S) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sacrifice Mogg Fanatic: Mogg Fanatic deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

GY: Enlightened Tutor
RFG:

B

BigBlue

BigBlue said:
(I wanted it in case I needed to pump the lodestone...)

Untap, Draw, Attack with the Lodestone Myr.

(Blocked by Mogg, Trampled for 1 - Mogg sac'd to do a point to the Iron Myr)

Tap Myr on it's way out to give lodestone +1/+1 until eot (he's now a 3/3 with 1 point of damage)

Play Arcbound Crusher, Play Ornithopter, Play Lotus Petal, Done.

Hand: 2
In play:

(T) Island
(U) Lotus Petal (T, Sacrifice ~: Add 1 mana of any color)

(T) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact I control to give ~ +1/+1 until eot)
(S) Arcbound Crusher (3/3; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 3 +1/+1 counters *)
(S) Ornithopter (0/2; Flying)

Graveyard: Iron Myr
Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 19
In play:

(U) Plains
(UT) Mountain x2

GY: Enlightened Tutor, Mogg Fanatic
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You a motoring right along and I am stalling.....
untap, upkeep, draw, MT
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician
Done

In play:

(T) Island

(S) Arcbound Crusher (3/3; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 3 +1/+1 counters *)
(S) Ornithopter (0/2; Flying)

Removed from Game:

------------------------

Hand:4
Libray: 49
In play:

(T) Plains
(TTT) Mountain x3

(S) Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (3/2, Legendary. Whenever another Goblin you control becomes blocked, sacrifice it. If you do, it deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it. Sacrifice two Mountains: Put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens into play.)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Great Furnace, Attack w/ Myr & Crusher.

Libray: 51
In play:

(U) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land)
(U) Island

(T) Arcbound Crusher (4/4; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 4 +1/+1 counters *)
(U) Ornithopter (0/2; Flying)

Removed from Game:

------------------------

In play:

(T) Plains
(TTT) Mountain x3

(S) Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (3/2, Legendary. Whenever another Goblin you control becomes blocked, sacrifice it. If you do, it deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it. Sacrifice two Mountains: Put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens into play.)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

BigBlue said:
Untap, Draw, Great Furnace, Attack w/ Myr & Crusher.

(No Block)
Tap the Petal and the Vault to give Myr +2/+2, Done after that.

In play:

(U) Island
(T) Lotus Petal (T, Sacrifice ~: Add 1 mana of any color)

(T) Arcbound Crusher (4/4; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 4 +1/+1 counters *)

Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 11
In play:

(T) Plains
(TTT) Mountain x3

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Plains Goblin Balloon, Done

In play:

(U) Island

Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 11
Hand:3
Libray: 48
In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUT) Mountain x3

(U) Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (3/2, Legendary. Whenever another Goblin you control becomes blocked, sacrifice it. If you do, it deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it. Sacrifice two Mountains: Put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens into play.)
(S) Goblin Balloon Brigade (1/1, {R}: Goblin Balloon Brigade gains flying until end of turn.)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Play Silver Myr, Attack w/ Lodestone Myr & Crusher.

In play:

(U) Island

(T) Arcbound Crusher (5/5; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 5 +1/+1 counters *)
(S) Silver Myr (1/1; T:U)

Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 11 (4?)
Hand:3
Libray: 48
In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUT) Mountain x3

(U) Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (3/2, Legendary. Whenever another Goblin you control becomes blocked, sacrifice it. If you do, it deals 4 damage to each creature blocking it. Sacrifice two Mountains: Put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens into play.)
(S) Goblin Balloon Brigade (1/1, {R}: Goblin Balloon Brigade gains flying until end of turn.)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Tap the Petal to make it a 3/3. If no response, I'll tap the furnace to make it a 4/4, if no response I'll tap the silver Myr to make it a 5/5. If no response I'll tap the silver myr to make it a 6/6, the Vault to make it a 7/7, and the ornithopter to make it an 8/8.

5 will trample through from the Myr and you'll take 5 from the Crusher, taking you to 1.

I'll only have an Island untapped. Done after that. (If you bolt or whatnot in response it'll change my tapping order up...) I have no responses otherwise.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Totally unimportant about your lands.....

Untap, upkeep, draw..... That's game..... I needed Wrath to have any chance... The early Sol Ring seems to have been the key to your success...
That deck rolls very quickly and tramples over.

In play:

(T) Great Furnace (T:R; Artifact Land)
(U) Island

(T) Arcbound Crusher (5/5; Trample; Modular; Whenever another artifact comes into play, put a +1/+1 counter on ~) (* 5 +1/+1 counters *)
(T) Ornithopter (0/2; Flying)
(T) Silver Myr (1/1; T:U)

Removed from Game:

------------------------

MM: 1
Libray: 47
In play:

(UU) Plains x2
(UUU) Mountain x3

GY: Enlightened Tutor, Mogg Fanatic, Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician, Goblin Balloon Brigade
RFG:

B

BigBlue

The Sol Ring is vital to this deck since it's so expensive. It's even better than the Workshop (which I have gotten a few times when I played) because you can use it for activating things.

The trouble with this deck is it is slow and if it get's messed with at all, it dies a miserable quick death...

It's built on expensive creatures which need lots of colors... I tried to fix it up a bit in the tribal game and make it myr centric... While it seems to be rolling, it just feels vulnerable there... lot's of 1/1's with no real protection from mass extinction...

I need a myr matrix to come up... or something.

I don't think I added the Crusher either... that thing's a beast in these decks - especially with the artifact lands. I had the 2 huge cards in my hand (Darksteel Forge and Memorial... Those two cards are great if you can get 'em in play...) But at 9 and 7 mana you have to get a ring or workshop in play in a hurry... before all the little myr go away...