Browns VS Steelers

Killer Joe

Now, it's a well known FACT that the Browns SUCK! Even if they go 16-0 in a season. This is an undisputable truth which cannot be denied. :D

"Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!"
0-1

Browns
1-0

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Killer Joe
Now, it's a well known FACT that the Browns SUCK! Even if they go 16-0 in a season. This is an undisputable truth which cannot be denied. :D

"Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!"
0-1

Browns
1-0
Of course, the Browns suck...but the last time I remember the Steelers in a Super Bowl there was some bald guy passing the ball around...

-Ferret

"Of course, they did beat the Bucs last year, so I should cut them some slack..."

A

Apollo

Oho my friend, I know you didn't just say what I think you said. :p

Your lousy little team with its XFL quarterback is gonna get pounded this year by the brown and orange. Even if we don't know who our quarterback is going to be, I do know he'll be better than Tommy Maddox. You may have beaten us a few times last year, but we had you beat each time if it weren't for a couple of lousy fluke plays. I hope your steelers have been practicing hard this summer, because I hear the Bengals are getting better, and you wouldn't want to fall all the way down to third place, wouldja?

Oh, and, uh, the Browns are actually now 0-2 in the preseason. Though I do like your record for them better. :p

Killer Joe

The game isn't over yet but the Stillers are gittin' paunded by the Eagles on the 50th Anniversary of when the two teams merged during WWII.

btw, the Bucs suck, too! They looked better in their girly Light Orange/Dark Orange uniforms :D .
(except for the 1979, they were my favorite team going 6-0 in the first half of the season).

Stillers 0-2 (probably)

T

train

I can say the Bengals will be causing some trouble this season...

Palmer is already 7-7 with 97 yds. and a touchdown...

Not many, if any, rookies have ever had perfect games!...

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by train
I can say the Bengals will be causing some trouble this season...

Palmer is already 7-7 with 97 yds. and a touchdown...

Not many, if any, rookies have ever had perfect games!...
Of course, which string of defense was he playing? There's a big diff between the First and Third strings...just look at last week's Bucs/Dolphins game...

-Ferret

"I'll wait until Week One to make any judgements..."

A

Apollo

What's laughable is the Steelers' defense this year! I mean, our backup quarterback passed all over you last year in the playoffs. Get used to that 0-win total, because you're not improving on it any time soon.

GO BROWNS! :D

T

train

Palmer will have the starting job - and now that Dillon, and Johnson have a decent Quarterback in the backfield.... they'll be running wild...

My picks this year - Tampa Bay will not repeat - Eagles will be in the NFC championship...

Bills will make the AFC championship, and probably Kansas city...

Killer Joe

"OINK-you and the horse you rode in on." :D

When is the Browns-Steelers game?
Ill be watchin'!

Pre Season Week 3 prediction: 0-3 :(

R

rkoelsch

Preseaon games only mean something to coaches and players.

But let me just make my prediction. The Raiders will repeat as AFC champions. Hopefully better prepared for the NFC champions.

And before the wisecracks start about how poorly they played in the Superbowl, just remember where your teams were on Superbowl Sunday.

Go Geriatic Jerry Go. :D

T

train

I actually don't think the Raiders will make it back - though I think Jerry Rice deserves to be the only man with 6 Super Bowl Rings!!!...

A

Apollo

Sorry, my internet has been down, so I haven't been around to point out just how pathetic the Stillers are (that's not to be confused with the Disstillers, which aren't a bad band). Anyone and everyone beats the Cowboys, but good luck against a real team. We'll be seein ya in the basement.

R

Rooser

Oh yeah, well you guys just watch out for the Cardin......

I hate football.

Ferret

Staff member
THPPPPTTTT!!!! Yeah, you guys just keep talking about your second class (and third class) teams...I'll just keep watching the Bucs win...

-Ferret

"17-0!!! What a great start!"

R

Reverend Love

17 - 0 Bucs.... Looks like the Eagle's got their wings clipped,

*snicker snicker*

I made a funny.

Killer Joe

Hate Arrowhead stadium. Drum Corps International was held there awhile back and the acoustics are horrible! The fans will have a direct impact on the Steelers becuase you can't hear down on the field with a noisy crowd :rolleyes: .

It'll be tough, but the Steelers could squeek out a win.

Sung to the tune of Send in the Clowns
"Where are them Browns........."

A

Apollo

Oh man...

That was so embarassing...

I can't even show my face in public as a Browns fan...

:(

At least the Steelers lost.