Bring it on, Z.T.K.! try me!!

P

Prince RXI

ZTK, I'm calling you out. This is just to see who is better at type fighting. No honor on the line.

Rules:
1. Only 1 post at a time.
2. Only post what happens to you (be generous).
3. Any outside interferance will be treated as if it never happened.
4. You are able to use anything that is not trademarked by another User. If you do, your post doesn't count !!!Unless, you get the User's permissing to use it!!!
5. This is only for fun.
6. This is not real.
7. This is a Cartoon:rolleyes:
8. If you still think this is real, then you are a crackpot and possibly unstable.

That's about it. Because I am a man of honor, you may do the first attack. the fighting wil start once both fighters are accounted for.

Prince RXI, win, lose, or draw?

Z

Zero T Katama

With pleasure!

*Grins, advancing towards RXI, using the Flat Side of the Bastard Sword (TM) to execute his devestating Bastard Slap!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI falls back about a foot and the pulls out RXI's Hailstone Scalpel Zwienhander*

AH!! My trusty old friend!! It HAS been a long time.

*RXI focuses the power of the Blade in his hands and chants:

"Nosademinat Keysodnestolas
Nosademinat Keysodnestolas
Nosademinat Keysodnestolas"

The chants ends and ZTK is stuck in place*

I thought we should have a drink first.

*RXI pulls out 2 "Full Rejuvination Potions" and throws one to ZTK. RXI then Drinks his down to the dregs*

AAAHH!! That was good:)

Ok, now I'm ready.

Prince RXI, and the fight begins when ZTK drinks

Z

Zero T Katama

*is held in place untill he drinks the potion, then moves again* RRRRR....
*fishes around in his gear* I know I have that somewhere... oh yeah! here it is! Shatter!

*tosses the Shatter spell at the Zwiehander*

P

Prince RXI

*ZTK's Shatter spell has no effect on RXI's Hailstone Scalpel Zwienhander due to the fact that it is indestructable*

Nice try:)

*RXI focuses his powers through the blade and casts Apocalips where ZTK is standing*

Prince RXI, now, now, now... Trademark items are all indestructable, or didn't you know?

Z

Zero T Katama

*with a show of will, Zero bats the Spell back at RXI with the FSotBS!

Z

Zero T Katama

Originally posted by Prince RXI
Prince RXI, now, now, now... Trademark items are all indestructable, or didn't you know?
Really, then why do I remember Volrath's Bane's Bedpan of Fate being shattered once by Ransac?

P

Prince RXI

*RXI quickly chants the chant on rebound. The spell bounces off of him and at Mr.Xarvox*

That was a close one.

*RXI puts the Zwienhander away and pulls out his Shadowvault Sentence Lance*

It's been a long time without you also, old friend.

*RXI spikes at ZTK*

Prince RXI, all the while, ZTK notices that RXI has begun to glow.

Z

Zero T Katama

*whaps the Lance away*
Your Diablo 2 ways won't hurt me!

*executes the Grand Bastard Slap Flurry, smacking away*

P

Prince RXI

*ZTK hit!!!*

ZTK: YES!!!

*But then ZTK notices that his attack goes right through RXI without a wound. RXI then soars right through ZTK... and disapears*

Prince RXI, am I too fast for you:confused:

Z

Zero T Katama

*Finds RXI once more*
Not again

*hurls Immobilizing Ink at RXI*

P

Prince RXI

*That RXI also dissapears*

Voice from nowhere inparticular: If you keep getting wrong answers, maybe your asking the wrong question...

*a portal appears in the air and out pops RXI*

I hope my dups have been keeping you company well:)

Prince RXI, watch and learn, ZTK, Watch and learn... the powers that I hold from my fights with Mr.Xarvox, Daggertooth, and a variaty of others!

Z

Zero T Katama

Just wait
*using his Basta-jutsu techniques, Zero splits into many shimmering copies of himself. They all spring away into nowhere and reemerge, coming together to slap RXI, then springing away. This goes on for a while*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI Yawns*

This brings back memeries...

*A Daggertooth phantom appears and starts to reenact the first battle with RXI, but against ZTK*

Prince RXI, is dazing

Z

Zero T Katama

*Zero merely dismisses the Illusion, Or kills it if it is real* Hehe...
*Zero Claps his hands*
FOO-FOOS, COME!
*Many huge pink pissed off angry bunnies come to pick up RXI and bop im over the head*

P

Prince RXI

Ow! Ok, you asked for it. No more mister nice Prince!

*RXI pulls out the Neu-Blade*

Watch for it ZTK.

*RXI dissapears into a slashing mass of blades. All the Foo-FOOs are cut to ribbons. The Mass then heads for ZTK*

***oh, and in responce, yes, the bed pan shattered, but he just pulled out a new one. Those are many. These are 1-of-a-kinds***

Prince RXI, soon, ZTK, soon...

Z

Zero T Katama

*Hmphs, holding out his hand and swirling energies coalesce* Dark Hold!

M

MrXarvox

ZTK: you cannot stop him this way. To succeed, you must also act like you're invincible and omnipotent...

[edit] Oh yeah, and nonsensical too. :)

P

Prince RXI

***ZTK! This is not a counter war. This is a fight. You can not counter everything that happens, Or i would have stated that it was last in first out in the rules. The only reason I am countering almost all you do is because you were. But I do take some of your hits, just to make it interesting***

*RXI is un-phased by ZTk's spell in the slightest. The mass of spinning blades collides with ZTK*

Prince RXI, try that on for size!