Brainburst wants us too!!

B

Baron Sengir

I received this from brainburst today:

Brainburst would like to become the center for the Casual Players
Alliance.

I would like to devote a section of our website to your cause, posting
articles, announcements, any anything else we both deem of importance.

Please let me know what you think of this idea.
I think it has great potential.

Ray Moore
Webmaster - Brainburst

Yet another wrinkle we have to consider. I hope we can get this all sorted out tonight.

I remain
The Baron

Taking off like a rocket, we are.

N

nekrataal

Wow, BrainBurst too. I still think we should go with New Wave or the Dojo, though. Well, we will figure it out tonight.

-nekrataal
"still no cool tag line"

Z

Zadok001

Wow. Three groups now? Wow.

This is unbelievable... I still perfer Newwave to both TheDojo and BrainBurst, but this is totally amazing. We started, what, a week ago?

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

B

Baron Sengir

If that. It just goes to show you what we've got in our hands here. This is a killer idea. When I suggested it on the Dojo forums, I didn't even expect what we have now let alone a website with an official sponsor. Thanks, guys for making this happen.

I

igfett

Baron, I believe we all owe you and ed sulivan big props for getting this whole thing going, from the basic idea, to this UBB, to a webpage with a profesional sponsor. anyway, brainburst emailed back, and basicly said it may be able to match newwave's offer, but it all sounded a little sketchy. our best bet still looks to be newwave.

Ferret

Staff member
I know it's been done, but I want to second igfett's suggestion we stay w/ New Wave. Brainburst is a great site and has a lot to offer, but it's still in its infancy while New Wave has been in the biz for quite a long time and is offering us all kinds of perks....and I like them. They've always been polite - even when under fire.

New Wave is the future. It'll make a good home for the CPA.

-ferret

"...and we can still submit articles to The Dojo and Brainburst all we want... :)"