BoOoOo!!!

C

CMU ARE WIMPS

I just wanna let everyone know that i am better than everyone on this site i will crush you all and just sit there and take the beating. Even though all you people probably cheat play like a good sport but you probably suck anyway. Well just wanted to give some advice to you newbies.

Z

Zadok001

You, sir, have all the skills of a true master! The greatest player to ever touch this wonderful game has blessed our website with his fleeting presence, touching the minds of all those around with his wonderful skill and power! Oh, sir, someday, I hope to find myself worthy of even your slightest glace, your smallest mercy! We, your humble servants, worship the ground you pass over, kissing the soil you have trodded upon! We bow down and worship you forever!

May the great Saarchasm give you much joy and happiness!

D

Duel

Hmmm... he reminds me of someone.... who? oh, I know, everybody on MTGnews *grins*

D

Dementia

Originally posted by CMU ARE WIMPS
Even though all you people probably cheat play like a good sport but you probably suck anyway.
No only do we all suck and cheat on these boards it seems we also have a thief:eek: Someone seems to have stolen your punctuation.

Watch it Duel....lest I lock you in MTGnews for a year and a day and you must listen to our mindless ramblings all day and night:p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh yes! Someone has come to show us the light! You know, since we all suck so bad, why don't all of us just up on quit the site, seeing as how this member is above us so high we're not even fit to lick his knee.

All praise Saarchasm.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

Why, even I, the great Mr. of Xarvox, bow down before thee, O Great Monarch of Magic: the Gathering.
May Saarchasm follow you always, great and holy one.

M

Multani

What I wouldn't give to send this guy a comp virus.
As it is, I don't think he's coming back.
Now...if only I can find his e-mail....

I

Ihsans Shade

Can I crush him with a rock? Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Please with wipped cream, and a cherry on top?

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

C

Cateran Emperor

(borrows Orgg's rock)

Here ya go Shade. Now you two play nice... :D

I

Ihsans Shade

Ihsan grabs the little miscreant, and borrows him to the battle forums where lots of pain and hurting are given to he who no longer smells like daiseies.

Trans. dude got the smack down put on him.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

Y

Yawgmoth

YES as the croud starts chating KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM I sand up and say watch out he likes to scrach and pinch like a little girl so make it quick or he will go back crying to his mom like a little baby.

Y

Yawgmoth

Aaa The hell with it

*Yawgmoth takes the rock for Ishan and sards to repededly

pumml the Orgg.... a sticky gray goo starts to run out of the

orggs head. I pronounce my self the winner on behalf of my

good friend Ishan.*

S

Squee Goblin Nabob

Yas finaly the big fat GOBLIN WANNA BE is finaly dead

All hale the grate Lord Yawgmoth...... Even thow i wanted to kill you for Gerrard.

Y

Yawgmoth

Stand and ner me noble one and join me at the right hand of the devil.
i grant you these 3 boons
Stracth 10 fold!
Speed 10 fold!
and projectile farting 10 fold!