Black Mean Weenie

B

Baron Sengir

E-mail me if you can, bud. What happened today?

Yeah, taking out the Plague dogs might not be too bad an idea.

I got some Mercadian Masques in Sioux Falls a while back. I got you some Endor. Didn't really get anything that cool except for a foil Elite Stormtrooper.

I remain
The Baron
Equal opportunity card flopper

[Edited by Baron Sengir (10-18-1999 at 05:15 PM).]

I

Ishans Shade

Thanks for letting me know. I traded with Dakkon Blackblade a Wall of Bone(He needs one) a Shadow Rider, and 2 Dark Ritual(He needs quick mana) all for a Dakmor Lancer. I will be in Mithchell the 20 for the CBH contest. Bring the cards. My bus leaves at 6:30A.M. So if you do go I'll be there about 7:30. I e-mailed you at yahoo this morning. Sorry that it has taken so long.

You remain the source of all my pain.

I

Ishans Shade

If anyone has input for this deck I will gladly welcome it. I have also figured out a nice way to get around that 4/deck rule. Here we go again.

LANDS:
20xSwamp
CREATURES:
4xDrudge Skeletons
2xUnworthy Dead
2xRestless Dead
2xDauthi Marauder
1xDauthi Horror
1xCarrion Beetles
1xPlague Dogs (I am serously considering taking him out because of all the #/1 creatures in this deck. What do you think?)
1xBone Dancer
1xProwling Nightstalker
1xNightshade Seer
4xShadow Rider(Nazguls. Read on.)
1xBaron Sengir(No I'm not trading.)
1xSkyshroud Vampire
1xKrovikan Vampire
SPELLS:
4xFeast of the Unicorn
1xBone Harvest
1xExtinction
1xMind Rot
4xDark Ritual
3xDark Banishing
1xBefoul
PROXIES:
1xMordred, Son of Arthur 3B 2/2 Legend

T
ut a -1/-1 counter on a creature you control and a -1/-1 counter on any target creature.
BB(tap)
estroy target King, Knight or Lord. Mordred counts as a Knight.

"Mordred lay in wait, Sword unsheathed, for the shining noblman to pass by..."

1xSauron 3BBB 3/4 Legend

Sacrifice a creature: All damage done to Sauron this turn is reduced to 0.
X(tap):Lose X life and gain control of target creature. X is equal to the creature's casting coust. Target creature is now black and counts as a Nazgul. Play the ability as a sorcery. If Sauron leaves play, target creature returns to its owner's control.

"One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." -"Lord of the Rings," J.R.R. Tolkien (As if you didn't know.)

[Edited by Ishans Shade (12-01-1999 at 10:58 AM).]