Big Screw up lastnight

B

Black Vise

I did something totaly retarded lastnight, I wasnt even paying attention. I was playing against a deck that was kind of around the psycatog, discard a card from hand gets +1+1 discard card from graveyard to out of game +1+1. Well its like turn 7 turn 5 no creatures out, I cast traumatize instead of teferi's moat, gets counterd, turn 9 I try another traumatize but I didnt even notice that he casted psycatog so traumatize gets through. Yay I have one white mana untapped and he is pitching crap to the grave yard. So Im sitting there watching the damage get counted up, he asks me if Im done and I say yeah IM dead now. But I remember Im at 32 life so I could live another turn b/c he has only 25 in the grave and he is pitching 3 from his hand. So he says attack for 28. Ok I take it Im at 4. He says hmm lets see what else I can do. Casts a wish, brings out rushing river, casts it with kicker pitches 4 more cards for the kill. Damn it I was stupid for not paying attention when I should have casted the moat first!!

T

train

Then your game was bogus for the following reason...

Psychatog
Color= Multi Type= Creature - Atog Cost= 1UB OD(U)
Text (OD): 1/2. ; Discard a card from your hand: ~this~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn. ; Remove two cards in your graveyard from the game: ~this~ gets +1/+1 until end of turn.

He could have only done 23 damage to you and you should have lived...