Beyond Balderdash: Question 4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm moving my game of Beyond Balderdash here since we have a General Gaming forum now and perhaps it will get more exposure since some people don't enter the Battle forum.

Players and scores:

dw51688 6
Apollo 5
Erbrich 3
Duel 2
Dark Horse 1
Cateran Emperor 0
Plaguelord 0

This week's question: What is notable about Virnie B. Mitchell?

Cateran Emperor is the Dasher this week. Pick a category for Question 5: word, name, acronym, movie, or date and PM it along with your guess.

Guesses are due Wednesday, 9/20, 6:00 AM EST.

W

Whimsical

Is it even legal for moi to post on this thread? <laughs> Glad to see you managed to convince mister Ed sir to move your game to the correct forum.

I'll join the next game ... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
... it's legal. Glad to see some interest for the next game... :)

Technically, I didn't actually convince Ed 'cause he never replied... so I took silence as acceptance :)

D

dw51688

Are you sure it is Virnie B. Mitchell not Virgie B. Mitchell? I have heard of Virgie B. Mitchell but not of Virnie B. Mitchell. Okay I'll take a wild guess.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
... I think you're slightly missing the point of the game. The point is NOT to get the answer right on the first try (that's why the categories are deliberately obscure) but to compile a hilarious list of possible answers. You know the right one is in there somewhere so you just have to guess then.

So when the question comes up, just give me a guess as to what the answer is. It's not SUPPOSED to be right the first time...

D

dw51688

it was hard, you are good at this Spidey, where do you get these questions. I mean they are so hard. :D I love it. Keep up the GOOD work.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
to tell the truth, being the unimaginitive person I am :), I'm getting them off of the real Beyond Balderdash cards in the board game. So don't go looking!