• Cheat Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enjoying the Changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Notepad

The sad thing was that it actually happened at the Mountain View, CA prerelease. I heard it happen and just laughed.

There were, of course, many a limited deck that looked like OBC net decks...especially after the first flight. Second and third flights were an absolute joke! Nothing looked limited there, at least not the winners!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The prereleases in Maryland must be more honest :) We haven't had deck checks for a couple of them now but I don't think a lot of people take advantage of it, if any :)

N

Notepad

Yeah, California's just a real bad seed in the whole union. I took a tri to Oregon with my brother this summer and we both noticed immediately how much nicer people were, and how few security precautions there were on anything.

One of our first reactions:
"Man, if they wanted to, Californians could come in here and rob this place blind! And get away with it easy, too!"

Our favorite "its nicer here" observation:
No graffiti, except for those hearts with the initials in them. Man, in Cali if you do that, you're gonna get gutted for being such a wimp. Graffiti in Cali is more like Jet Grind Radio-looking, except with cuss words and death threats. :D