Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All of them were pretty good this time except the last and I was leaning towards the cats again but then hit the fossilized goblin poop one... :)

N

Notepad

I personally woulda gone for the Stink Bomb one...but I'm a big fan of my very own creation, Sensei Steve Murphy.

Hmm, Spidey, that's two possible cat votes now. Does that mean there's a cat constituency of readers out there?

Strangely, I have thought about bringing back a few appearances of Mr. Cat, but he is a Sloppy Shuffle character. ;)

N

Notepad

Their freakishly odd and aloof personalities tend to stand out, yes.

How odd that people can garner such admiration for such creatures:

-They cut up anything, including YOU
-They attack anything, including YOU
-They kill small things, including OTHER PETS
-They whine like jerks for food, especially at YOU
-They make oddball sounds when horney, especially when YOU want to sleep

The owner gives and gives just so...

-The few times they are happy, they sound like an old car engine that needs a tune-up

...so strange...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You must have been around some bad cats... my pets certainly don't do those things. And you could say the same things about dogs :) In fact, the list sounds more like dogs... especially the 5th. If the cat's horny, then someone didn't do their job of neutering/spaying it. The first 4 just sound like the cat's neglected in the first place.

My main thing is having a blast watching my cats chase the laser pointer around the room, watching my cat Spidey (!) climb/jump the drapes, doors, bannisters, whatever's at hand, and take a bath voluntarily (as in go into the bathtub when there's water).