Atomic Cemetery

E

Exaulted_Leader

Cemetery is such a fun card to experiment with, and very not easy to work around. So, I decided to try and establish an Arcbound-esque deck around it, and came-up with this:

Atomic Cemetery

Creatures

4x Mindless Automaton
3x Crimson Kobolds
3x Kobolds of Kher Keep
3x Crookshank Kobolds
3x Ornithopter
4x Arcbound Stinger
4x Arcbound Worker

Cemetery / Digging

4x Oversold Cemetery **
4x Skullclamp

Utility

4x Gemstone Array **
4x Armadillo Cloak

Land

4x Mirrodin's Core
4x Cloudpost
4x Urza's Mine **
4x Urza's Power Plant **
4x Urza's Tower **

The objective is to either:

Use Oversold Cemetery and Skullclamp to Establish formidably large Stingers and / or Ornithopers with Modular tokens, and overwhelm an opponent with aerial superiority,

Or,

Use Mindless Automaton and Skullclamp, with Oversold Cemetery providing recursive clamp food, and attack with an Armadillo Cloak'd beatstick.

I don't quite have the necessary components to build this, and trade offers for the cards marked '**' would be most appreciated (I'll even trade real cards for gold-bordered ones, if you have any!)

E

Ephraim

I've got spare Gemstone Arrays (2), Urza's Towers (6), Urza's Power Plant (4), and Urza's Mine (3), if you have Skullclamps (2), Gambles (4), and/or Darksteel Ingots (2) for trade.

T

train

Ravager, Crusher are decently costed other 1 toughness modular creatures you can use...;)

I kow the kobolds are 0 to play, but it's a win win if you get the modular and the slamp working...

F

Force of Will Smith

yeah, if youre doing kobolds, you need to have a SICK win condition.. like combining them with clamp.. then doing something like songs of the damned to add BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB to your mana pool..

Or maybe Tangleroot to supplement the 1 for clamp.. of course thats if your going infinite..

Id Definately run culling of the weak for BBBBB for a sacrificed creature..

Since you have so many drops id suggest some way to exploit it..
Either with Mob Justice, Kyren Negotations, or perhaps an altar of dementia...

remember that oversold gives you 1 creature...
so if that 1 creature is a 3rd creature aside from 2 arcbound..

you can mill a 13/13 worker to have them drop 13 cards.. dump it on the other.. play a new artifact creature... have them mill 13+ more.. etc

You could also go for a infinite with Mortuary and Foster...

Mortuary 3B Enchantment says when a creature you control dies.. its back on top ur library

Foster 2GG Enchantment says... when one of your creature dies.. pay 1.. if you do reveal your library until you come across a creature card.. put that in your hand... you cant fetch the same one.. but if you kill one.. then kill another.. you can fetch the first.

and with a ashnod's altar its 2 per creature..

Try also using Tortured
Existence from Stronghold as your Oversold backup... possibly oath of ghouls, which is almost the same thing.

Tortured Existence is a Common
Costs 1 black..
Enchantment

B: discard a creature card to return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand..

You can recur any creature...
I have a deck like this that adds corpse dance.. bottle gnomes..
blastoderms, skittering skirges.. and the goal is to recur spore frog OVER and over and over...
If you have a creature that can be sacrificed by itself.. if they target it.. you can blow it up... if its in the graveyard and they trry to target it, tortured exist it.. and its no longer a target..

they can make you discard it, but what could would that do
they can terror/terminate it but thatd only possibly help you
They can counter it but it will always come back.

I think kobolds would be could if you ran something like portculllis or gravepact as well..

Drop the idea of using Urza lands and cloudpost
Armadillo cloak is also away from your color base..
If you want FAST mana.. think about
Dark Ritual, Culling of Weak, Tinder Wall or Birds/Elves

If you wanted to you could run the new sorcery from Kamigawa that for G, sorcery.. when you play a creature spell this turn, draw a card..

you could even use them with enduring renewal/recycle..

If you want to make a combo deck.. or just a good deck.. go one of 2 ways..

A deck with lots of synergy.. where everything feeds or benefits or supplements another part of the deck..
or one with a central point and protect the hell out of it..

every world champion deck has always fallen under one of these categories..