Ashnod's coupon

H

Homestar

wow, i think this might be my favorite card. my friend gave it to me and i rig my deck and tick it on the top of my deck before every game. i mean, whats not to like about this card? it works well in any deck.;)

O

orgg

I have nothing against Unglued in moderation... but making sure it's at the top of your deck is a bad habit to get into.

That's blatant cheating, and should be frowned upon in ~ANY~ form.

...eventually, you'll get tired of your friends asking for the monetary cost of the specified drink... which they are allowed to do.

They can also charge for their services by the legal definition of a 'price.'

Their energy expended... they could as for some money on that. You ~DO~ pay all costs associated with the drink. Make sure you know that.

T

train

If it's allowed within the play group - and he didn't say it was or wasn't - then it's not cheating...

now it is odd to know it's done - but if he let's someone else stick tolarian academy on top of theirs everytime, it's a different story...

as long as it is not sanctioned ply, and it is okay with the group - it's not cheating...

"it's like an open-book test..."

H

Homestar

"It's like an open-book test..."
my thoughts exactly. lol, i just posted this thread for fun i didnt really expect to get any serious feedback. but o well.

D

DeathMaster666

I call open-book tests "worksheets." Especially in Spanish :cool:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The word "test" implies the usage of a book though. Although on some of them I took up the philosophy of "what the teachers don't know won't hurt them."

T

train

Not to get too far off topic - but I don't see how test relays to usage of a book...

You can test thousands of things - rubber bands included...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I was joking, you know...

Implying that I always cheat on close-book (is that the usual term) tests...

Yes, I realize that the terms aren't really related...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, it probably wasn't very clear...

That and I didn't include the question mark in my last parenthetical comment. What is wrong with me now?

N

Nightstalkers

nice card and all (LONG LIVE UNGLUED!!!) but there is better in the set.

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Oversoul
Incoming!
Umm.... I like to put out a Mirror Mirror, burn myself down to 1 hp, and switch places :D

Color= Artifact Type= Artifact Cost= 7 UG(R)
Text (UG): ~this~ comes into play tapped. ; {7},{Tap},Sacrifice ~this~: At end of turn, exchange life totals with target player and exchange all cards in play that you control, and all cards in your hand, library, and graveyard, with that player until end of game.

Exchanges control and ownership of cards in all (such as phased out), in addition to the ones listed. [QAS 1998/09/09]
Does exchange token creatures. [QAS 1998/09/09]
Changes of ownership don't end until the end of the game. If you're playing multiplayer, and you die, you don't get your cards back until there's a winner. [Barclay 1998/08/13]
If you're playing a multiplayer game, you don't exchange seats. [Barclay 1998/08/13]
If my mirror had been this good, Snow White would have ended differently. [The Queen 1998/08/23]
All tournament formats have banned cards from Unglued.
Note - Also see Unglued rulings, Rule 507.

H

Homestar

thats a diiiiiirty trick............................i like it:cool:

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Oversoul
HP? :p
Meh, trying to post this while talking to a guy about a freeware multiplayer Forgotten Realms game isn't too easy. You get a few things mixed around.

I

Istanbul

Force your opponent, if a minor, to go buy you a beer.
When he gets arrested, he gets a game loss for excessive stalling.