Article Writing

S

superguy

I enjoy writing, and want to start writing for CPA. I have tons of ideas, but every time I go to submit article, i forget them :-( . Anyway, I think that you guys should let me and other writers know, what you wanna read about. I personnaly wanna write about something with decks, deck ideas, or anything else that stays away from the overall "political" issues. What I'm trying to say, is that I don't wanna write about how WOTC is not listening to us. In any case, give in your ideas, and expect articles from me very soon!

F

FoundationOfRancor

TAG GAURD

Hey superguy! Where ya been? Anyway, I love hearing about card analysis! A look at how a card is balanced, if it's balanced related to enviroment, a deck to use it, what makes it good, what makes it bad. I also like deck anaylsis, but isnt that just the deck section revisted?

F

FoundationOfRancor

TAG GAURD

Hey superguy! Where ya been? Anyway, I love hearing about card analysis! A look at how a card is balanced, if it's balanced related to enviroment, a deck to use it, what makes it good, what makes it bad. I also like deck anaylsis, but isnt that just the deck section revisted?

F

FoundationOfRancor

TAG GAURD

S

superguy

Gotcha! Hey man! The reason I was gone for a while, is the fact that I hate having a 28.8k modem right after I had cable. Doesn't feel good. :) Anyway, I'll start right away, with some cards, and if you want me to write analysis for any perticular card, just post it here!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think all your ideas are good. In fact, with the exception of Dune Echo's "Break a Card" series, we haven't had nearly enough articles posted like that. Really, anything Magic in nature would be terrific!

I look forward to reading your stuff! :D

M

Mundungu

Yeah I think it is cool to look at cards and how to use them, especially less used cards.

I donno for you but I sometimes get to want to use some cards but I dont have the experience to see "right away" all their potential and dont have the time to really test them...

so go ahead, this is what I am missing the most on any site. Analyse the cards to help everybody do deck building instead of analysing already finished deck ....

S

superguy

Hey everyone!
Thanx for ideas, I submitted an article about 2 hours ago, and I need your input as soon as it comes out. It is just a beginning, but I want to know if that is the kind of stuff you guys want to see. Once again, thanx for the ideas, and I can tell you the three cards I'll be doing. They are Attunement, Spontaneous Generation, and Crumbling Sanctuary. My first article is not full, and I think I'll continue doing stuff on Attunement for at least a part of my next article. However, I also need to know what cards you people would like analyzed. Thanks once again!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Just for a future idea, I think memory lapse would be a goos nomination. I still cant figure out if thgis card is bad or if it kicks!
Whoo, almost forgot TAG GAURD

C

Chaos Turtle

TAG GUARD

Doesn't the tag guard have to be at the top of the message???

You must be punished!

flash!...whrrrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrr

||||XOX||')))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[me]ignites his pretty golden lightsaber and slices and dices poor FoundationOfRancor into Ewok kibbles... "Fashion Sense my ass..."[/me]

[*]

C

Chaos Turtle

You're already dead! Jackal killed you!

Dang!
Poop!

I feel ripped-off. :p

[me]uses like, the Force or something, to undo the harm he has done to the hapless FoundationOfRancor, who is dead but only the one time...[/me]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Oh boy! Chaos Turtle doesn't have tag guard!

Thwip! Thwip! Thwip!

Nailed by a trio of spiked bullets...

Anyway, Superguy, I like reading about almost anything. Cards, personal experiences, funny plays, etc.

C

Chaos Turtle

Curses!
Crap!
Poop!
Heck!
Dang!

*sigh*

[me]crumples onto the ground in a heap. "I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine," he declares defiantly, before mysteriously vanishing, leaving behind his empty shell, cloak, lightsaber hilt, and "PodRacing" baseball cap he bought at Wal-Mart for 6 bucks...[/me]

D

Dune Echo

Tag Guard (What are you talking about, dude? :))

TomB and anyone else: I'm still taking ideas, especially this week. (No school!) So if anyone's interested, go find my thread and reply to it or start a new one.

P.S. Who all's dead and who's alive?

[Edited by Dune Echo on May 2nd, 2000 7:52 AM.]

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm, Dune? Ideas? Do you mean for future potential Voting topics, or are you thinking about something else?

D

Dune Echo

Um.... Yeah!

Oh, yeah, TAG GUARD. Are ya happy now? (Thanks for being fair though, Jackal, I thought it could be anywhere.)

No, seriously, I'm still looking for random cards people would like to see incorporated into a deck. I know there's a few that I didn't do, but I'd like to see some new ones from some other people. If I get any more this week, I'll write some more articles.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tag Guard

Dune: For a list of players and dead people, check "Let the Games Begin" thread in Battle Board forum.