Apprentice?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Does anyone know how to work apprentice? I just downloaded the 1.45 version (The 1.46 was down) and i cant figure out how to work the dang thing. Can someone help? And where can I get 1.46?

T

theorgg

I got the 1.46, so I don't know exactly how(if) the other version is different. If you were expecting the compujter to play magic with you, your out of luck. It's just a free program that lets you play over the internet. If you have icq, I;ll play with you somtime.

F

FoundationOfRancor

lol, that brings me to my next point. I have NO idea how to operate ICQ. I downloaded it and got a number, but how do i throw people on my buddy list and talk to them?

Z

Zadok001

Open up ICQ, and hit the 'Add Users' button towards the bottom of the screen. You should be able to search by user ICQ #, fill in that slot with the # of the person you want to add. From there, it should be fairly straightforward. I can't play Apprentice online (not sure why), but my ICQ is 45763600, if you'd like to add me sometime.

"And such is the extend of my technical knowledge regarding ICQ."

A

asadoine

just a question :

where can apprentice be downloaded ?

thanks

berto

D

Duel

Couple questions:
1: Where can I get the MBC add-on for nemesis?

2: How the hell can you play it online? I tried, and I have no idea how to. Help!

S

superguy

I know how to operate apprentice, and if anyone wants to know in detail, just message me here, or better yet, send me a message on ICq. my # is 50871313
Thnx