Anyone for a new Magic game?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Constructed would be the format because there's no one on regularly enough anymore to run a draft... or maybe a Duplicate Sealed game.

B

BigBlue

I will be on more regularly...

But, I am too busy anymore to run a draft... at least right now anyways.

Plus, it's difficult to do without any Internet at home... Once I get that rectified, I'll probably be able to do it again.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't really have any decks built right now (took them all apart) and don't have any Apprentice decklists either (my computer's power source is dead or something). But I can probably throw something together. What format?

I

Istanbul

I wouldn't mind trying a Constructed game with you as well. And you know *I'm* here every day. :)

Let me know.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't really have any deck ideas floating around right now. I do have all of my cards sitting around, horribly disorganized. So I'll try to throw something whacky together later today I guess (should be fun, I haven't built a deck in a while). For the format, I don't have enough new cards to go Standard or Extended. But I can go with either Vintage or Legacy, whichever you prefer.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooo, three person chaos? Sounds even more interesting... okay, how about good 'ol Vintage format?

N

Nightstalkers

Umm... you guys still using that gaming on the forum type of thing and not Apprentice or another program to play?

B

BigBlue

The problem w/ other stuff is it's only realtime, and most of us aren't on at the same time to devote that much to the game... So, Yeah.... it's the forum type. :)

I

Istanbul

And pearls before swine. :D

I'll create the thread.

By the way...

1) Attack Any? Attack Left? What?
2) Should we have a neutral party shuffle our decks?