Any FF III (U.S.) players here?

O

orangejuice64

Hey...
if anybody plays the U.S. version of FFIII? I personally think it's the best game ever made for the SNES. :D :p :D

O

orangejuice64

Run around South Figaro until you find the Servant in the basement. Beat his @$$, and you will get some cider off the table. Nar.

C

Cateran Emperor

Well me, obviously since you responded to my post about it. Sadly, I'm STILL limited to the emulator or borrowed versions, so the feeling still isn't quite right :(

N

nodnarb24

I have also played FF3 on an emulator. Don't tell nintendo.

[me]hears a knock at the door[/me]
[me]answers the door and see nintendo standing there[/me]
[me]asks what they want and they reply "We here that you have emulated versions of nintendo games. We want to see you cartridges."[/me] [me]replays "umm... there in storage in umm... the middle east."
* Nintendo searches every storage area in the middle east.
* Nintendo comes back to my house and says, "there are now nintendo games in the middle east, we checked."[/me]
[me]says, "I got them i'll be right back."[/me]
[me]grabs a chainsaw[/me]
[me]kills nintendo[/me]
[me]hides nintendo's dead body in a storage locker in the middle east.[/me]

O

orangejuice64

Emperor, nodnarb, don't worry about emulator play. I have Nesticle, an NES enulator, and own none of the games we have running on it. It's all good, it's okay!
(BTW, I'm making a FF3 magic series. E-Mail me for details!)

Kool :D
~OJ64

O

orangejuice64

Emperor, nodnarb, don't worry about emulator play. I have Nesticle, an NES emulator, and own none of the games we have running on it. It's all good, it's okay!
(BTW, I'm making a FF3 magic series. E-Mail me for details!)

Kool :D
~OJ64

B

Baskil

I thought you were supposed to delete those after 24 hours unless you owned the cart... ;)