4 Disenchant
2 Swords to Plowshares

Land
4 Savannah
1 Cradle
1 Serra's Sanctum
6 plains
10 forests

Its still pretty quirky and I havent tested it much. It started off with less creatures and spontaneous generation/overrun as an alternate kill method, but I found that I often ended up with creature enchantments with no creatures of my own I could target. Now, theres a lot of single enchantments, but I hoped the hermits would give me more targets adn the rectors would compensate somewhat and make the enchantment plays more consistent.

Any suggestions are welcome, but I would like to keep Enduring Renewal/Abundance/Sylvan Library in there somehow. The abundance-sylvan lets me selectively draw three cards as needed, and abundance-renewal keeps the creatures coming and gets around the discard drawback of renewal.

Thanks!
K1

M

Mikeymike

I forgot to ask you when you mentioned it for my enchantress deck but Does the combo work when you are drawing off the Enchantress?

For white enchantress decks Faith Healer works extremely well in here with Rancor (and Brilliant Halo). Sac and Ench., gain 2 life, recast the same enchantment. Could replace the expensive Angelic Chorus. If you do try this little combo out, Endless Wurm would probably be better than the Hermit.

Another thing to keep in mind, you have 8 or so card drawing methods in here, chances are you will have a shit load of cards to discard, why not use the discard to your advantage. Unfortunately I can't think of any good White or Green methods right now but hopefully someone can help me out on that one.

Also, ENLIGHTENED TUTOR is a must in here, especially if you only own 1 sylvan and 2 Abundances.

Just watch out for decking yourself, Feldon's Cane might work if it becomes a problem. Good luck w/it.

K

K1

I cant be 100% sure Mike, but based upon the wording, I think you can.

The wording on the enchantresses is When blah blah blah you must/may (depending on whether its an argothian and verduran) DRAW A CARD.

The wording on abundance is INSTEAD OF DRAWING A CARD, you may blah blah blah. Stick the two together and I'll say it works. :)

Oh, and I have more sylvan librarys, I used to have two in the deck, but the ability isnt cumulative unfortunately.

Thanks for your suggestions, I like the faith healer idea.

K1 out!

I

Istanbul

I'd find room for the other Sylvan Library, and put it back in. Not because you want two Sylvan Libraries in play, no. But one copy of a card in a 60-card deck can almost be assured of NOT coming up during a game. Two copies isn't very good either, but it's better than one.

M

Mikeymike

I agree with Istanbul on the Sylvan, and are you sure you don't have any Enlightened Tutors to put in there. I guarantee it will help you out. Even if it can't get you both pieces of the combo it can get you a timely Ancestral Mask for a monster Yav. Enchantress

M

Mikeymike

Swap the disenchants for Seals of Clensing. This way you can draw off of your utility spells.