4x Maro
4x Birds of Paradise
4x Vine Trellis
3x Rancor
4x Armageddon
2x Enlightened Tutor
11x Forest
11x Island

The original thought was the ol' 'blast your lands' while I plop down a Maro next turn with my alternate mana producers, but I couldn't stop there because there was not enough agony involved. So I thought if I could only splash in blue for the Rising Waters, that would be cool. But then, the MBC Waters deck I just played popped into my head, so I added counters and Trade Routes (you know, for Maro). The deck is extremely unfocused and I need some help. I would like a 'lock-down' rogue (this is key) deck with a big fatty to beat my opponent with. But I still want it to be T2 legal.
Any thoughts?

See, this is why I try to stay out of this particular part of the forum.

D

Dead

Just using a Maro means you aren't playing on the mana deprivation of your opponent as well- try multani. Also worldly tutors to fetch them. Consider as well viseling as colourless damage sources.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Considering that you only have five ways to produce white mana, you should consider not using Armaggeddon. Considering that you already have Rising Waters, you might want ditch the Armaggeddons for maybe a Multani or two. Tangle Wire can be very good for additional mana denial, although probably not with Waters at the same time. Also, I suggest you use Hoodwink. It isn't UU, so it works better in a multiple color deck than Boomerang, and can bounce Waters, Tangle Wire, and enemy lands, as well as boosting Multani / Maro.

The only other thing is that I don't see much point in Rancor here. Oh well. These are just suggestions, and I need to go prefect my "Thrull's Choice " flavor. Bye!

D

Duel

I like! But I do think another sky diamond or two wouldn't hurt...