And on that day, that glorious day, God said: LET THERE BE FUZZY!!

F

fuzzy510

Sorry, I just had to make a highly obnoxious return. Yet again.

So, uh, hi. Nice to see ya guys again.

M

MrXarvox

Drop the attitude, punk!
I've heard enough of your bull-oink!

:p :p :p

welcome back

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So, what are the results on the Robot War thing?

Plus, some interesting stuff is happening in the Battle Arena that you should check out.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Establishing a wild and kinky sex life. :D

Just kidding.

I've been trying to juggle everything on my plate with school, now student government, and other such stuff. Blah. Something just had to give, and that happened to be Magic. As a result, I've been off of the CPA and out of Magic for the better parts of three months.

So there you have it. Why I've been gone. And how you just wasted two minutes. :D

S

Svenmonkey

Can I go back to sleep now?

I wish you guys didn't keep waking me up. :mad:

Oh, yeah, and welcome back, even though you left a few days before (I think) I became a member...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

What with you now being in student government and all, this might not be such a good idea for you, but...

VOTE BOB DYLAN FOR SMOB!!!!! :D

F

fuzzy510

The only SMOB candidate I've heard of is this freak by the name of Alex Sellinger.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

So vote for Bob Dylan.

Use your God-withheld right to name a write-in candidate and vote for Bob Dylan, the 60s protest singer, for Student Member of a Board of Education 3000 miles from his home.

It's the responsible thing to do.

And anyway, both of the candidates suck.
  • Alex Sellinger, the one you named, is apparently devoted enough to us that he'd be willing to give up Crew for this position. He also wants us to know that he does his homework.
    (And while he runs as the reform candidate, why would a special candidate selection committee select someone who seriously posed a threat of reform? To make that candidate unable to reform anything.)
  • In his ending speech, the one named Mikhary (or something)started by naming all the sports teams in all the high schools in the county. That may be useful knowledge, but I don't think it will help get the job done.

Most of the people I've talked to are writing in candidates, but I think I'll hold a Bob Dylan rally next week.