An idea for train...

R

Rooser

I think it would be really funny, train, if you wrote up articles about each set's blue cards. They could be really caustic and funnny because you would be lambasting the cards for their general evilness/blueness.

Just a thought.

M

Mikeymike

I think that's a brilliant idea. I'd definitely get quite a rise out of it, and I'd love to see reader responses (read: flames) from the non-CPAers who wouldn't get the joke.

M

Mikeymike

Seriously, it is very un-Train-like to not have responded by now.

My guess is that he when into convulsive spasm upon even thinking of writing an article on blue cards and/or their strategies ;)

E

EricBess

No kidding....train responds to anything. Like the time I challenged him to increase his post count significantly within a very short time period without posting anything irrelevant...and he did..:eek:

N

Nightstalkers

And I make sense when I post?! :eek: :D

Nah, I don't think he really should because I'd go on there and start bashing away just because I love to use blue to manipulate other colors more easily.

ALL HAIL THE AQUAMARINE WARRIOR!

Nightstalker Habuki

T

train

I've been, how do you say, in-cognito...

The article sounds like a great idea...

I'll see what I can come up with...

Each sets blue cards - or the rare blue cards...

"Some of the most broken ones are not rares!!!..."

R

Rooser

Well you could just start with darksteel and do one for each new set.

And when you gets free time, just do a "retro-rant" and pick a set of old to complain about.

Don't stick to the rares. I wanna hear a rant about Force of Will and Counterspell.

Oh, but be careful not to just recycle the same joke.