All right already...

E

EricBess

Hey guys. All the old timers from MTGNews know who I am. I don't promise to be real active here, but the message boards on MTGNews are getting really old at the moment, so I thought I would try a change of scenery as a test and see if things around here are any better.

Wow! Talk about change of scenery. Does the color scheme around here bother anyone's eyes besides my own? Don't mean to complain, but red and black on white is a bit of a strain. I would have joined sooner if it wasn't for that.

Anyway, the important thing is the type of people around here versus there, so keep an eye out for me. I look forward to meeting a lot more of you guys.

Eric Bess
Vancouver, WA

D

DÛke

...MUST be welcomed here!
Thanks for joining...
Too bad it took you a long time, and heck, you've ignored my first email! HOW DARE YOU:)!J/K:)!

"You don't even WANNA know what goes around here when no one is looking..."

S

sageridder

Ericbess,glad you are here.This is a very cool site the people are friendly and you know more of us than you might think.At the bottom of the page are links for smilies to add to posts,and you can add a signature to your posts.like a drawing or phrase or both,just stay within 10 lines i belive.Say did you ever finish converting the stories to word?Well anyhow someone will be along soon to steal zadok001's speech,enjoy.

N

nodnarb24

Welcome. I like the scheme here better then MTGnews. MTGnews is too bright for me.

D

Darsh

Welcome EricBess! You wouldn't know me from the mtgnews boards, I doubt people know me at this board:( well except for DUke, I've sent him to many pm's for him not to recognize (read: dread) me! I hope you stick around, the best is yet to come.

And not to get off topic, but is it just me or is everyone joining at the same time? I mean no one for weeks and now there are 5 or 6, whats up with that?

Melkor

Being a fellow MTGNews refugee(well maybe thats a little overdramatic but I need to get my kicks where I can) I can say that it seems so far that the overall niceness of the posters is greater, also I can actually post in a decent amount of time, it takes forever over at MTGNews. You're right though, all the orange and black and the like is a little less easy on the eyes than other boards.

A

Apollo

Welcome!

I have no problems with the color scheme, but that's just me.

This place is better than MTGNews because I'm here and not there. The stupid computer won't let me sign up there...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Either I must be used to the color scheme or it's not that bad :), because it's mostly white on black for me which is just peachy. The red is only in titles and stuff...

Darsh: It must be you too. Nothing wrong with new members... :) Besides, maybe they've been lurking and just now want to post.

Z

Zadok001

Ah! Beautiful!

Welcome aboard, EricBess... I was wondering if we were gonna see any of the other MtgNews people stop by, glad to see you have. :) You know me there under the name Nivelimac (and one post under SiaSL). You probably remember me for some off-topic commentary or idiotic statements made without the data to back it up...

Welcome!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Killer Joe

Hello Eric, you may remember my 'rants' (which stirred SOME heated discussions) from the mtgnews boards, glad to see you aboard.

Hey TomB!!! Another 'old guy' has joined! Let's add him to our honored 30+ list:
TomB
Yellowjacket
Mr. Pestilence
Spiderman
Eric Bess
etc...

A

arhar

Hey Ericbess!
I remember you from MTGNews (a LONG time ago). Nice seeing you here!

Killer Joe

Spidey, it's just that......that you sound mature, yeah mature, that's the ticket, and, and, your smooth with words, yeah words, that's all.

C

Cateran Emperor

You may remember me from the mtgnews boards a while back, I was Cateran Overlord there.

D

DÛke

...Mr. Ericbess about you Zadok...I told him about Istanbul, and I told him about this place like, um, 2 times, or is that 3, I dont' know. HE ONLY NOW, took my words, and decided to join. Thank god.
A best friend at MTGnews is always a best friend at the CPA; PLUS, since my favorite MTGnews-ers are leaving, I want to bring someone that could "fill their spot" until they could comeback...After that, the "filler" would just be one of my special, special friends:D.

I hope you stay here Eric, because you're more than welcomed:).