Ahhh its been so long!

H

Homestar

Whats goin on everyone? Not sure how many new people are on here nowadays and how many of the older guys are but juss postin up to say... IM BACK!!! Was just taking a break from Magic for a while, but now im back =P.

Now i stopped before 9th edition came out but after Betrayers. So, if someone wants to be totally awesome, i got the best friend position open for auditions for anyone who wants to fill me on all the new sets, any new effects the new cards have, whats T2 legal and hot decks and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance!
-Homey

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HOMESTAR!!!!!!!!!! WHUDDUP!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Um...... I kinda gave your room away. You'll have to beat up Force of Will Smith to get it back.

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Heyy!

LONG time, no see-- either here or on MOL. Still going the digital and phisical way with Magic?

H

Homestar

Ransac-Darnit!! So where am i gonna stay? Don't tell me i have to curl up on the lobby couch again..... People laugh at me everytime they walk in :(

Orgg- Im just back into magic IRL, maybe later if i get as into as i was again ill hop back on MOL, but not currently.

Spidey- I dunno why i took a break. guess i juss kinda lost interest for a bit but i was bored the other day and started flippin through the ol' binder and decided to get back into it again :p .

I still have no idea whats T2 now and whats not, what new sets or any of the stuff i asked in the first post so i cant go back to the friday night tourneys at my card shop. I might drop by one night and juss watch everyone to see whats hot now.