Ahh! Don't Do THAT!

Z

Zadok001

Noo! The Sideboard's coverage of PT:NO has been all very well... Except its missing half the decks, yet.

Now, normally, this wouldn't bother me in the slighest. Not like I USE the decklists for anything. But this time, its special. See, during the Day 1 Recap, they went over a quick listing of all the archetypes that went better than 6-1. Well, aside from the usual expected decklists, there was another entry reading "Rector/Pattern of Rebirth."

Now, a lot of you know I have an Extended deck matching that description. As a result, I am EXCEEDINGLY interested in seeing that decklist. Unfortunately, its no where to be found! :(

Anyone have an idea of where I could find that list, and satisy my burning curiousity? Pleeease?

(Oh, yah. Kai won another one. Someone check my heart rate, I'm in shock. *sarcastic*)

S

Slick

is this the one?

4 Bayou
2 City of Brass
4 Forest
1 Mountain Valley
2 Phyrexian Tower
1 Reflecting Pool
4 Savannah
2 Swamp
1 Tropical Island
2 Undiscovered Paradise

4 Academy Rector
1 Anarchist
4 Birds of Paradise
4 Hermit Druid
1 Phyrexian Plaguelord
4 Spike Feeder
1 Spike Weaver
1 Verdant Force
4 Wall of Blossoms

1 Attunement
4 Duress
3 Living Death
1 Oath of Ghouls
1 Pattern of Rebirth
1 Pernicious Deed
1 Recurring Nightmare
1 Seal of Cleansing

It has both a rector and a pattern

Z

Zadok001

No, wait, my bad. That's not it. Reasoning? Well, Frederico Costa, the builder of that deck, came in 329th out of 353 competitors. The deck I'm looking for was 6-1 at the end of the day one. Now I suppose you COULD do that poorly on day two, but I seriously doubt it. :)