Ah! Oh My God!

D

DÛke

Oh My God! Oh My God! Ah My God!
Election time is at hand!
Aaaaaaah! Oh My God! Oh My God! Ah My God!
I did extensive, exhaustive research about the two candidates and guess what?
Aaaaaaah! Oh My God! Ah My God!
I concluded that they're both Stupid.
Very, very Stupid! With a very, very Special S.
Ahhhhh! Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!
You're voting for Bush? He's Stupid.
Oh My God!
You're voting for Kerry? He's Stupid.
AaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
And,
Ah!

I just can't decide which one is Uglier, with a Special U. But first, let's look at the Pros of each candidate:

Bush
  • Bush looks like an under-evolved Ape stuck in stasis with a brain as gargantuan as a pea seed and intelligence level which baffles all reasonable expectations.
  • Posses prophetik skillz that foretold the existence of invisible weapons of mass destruction and that have located the unknown whereabouts of the still to be captured Osama Bin Ladin, for almost 3 years now.
  • Unmatched verbal and negotiating skillz, with slogans like Axis of Evil and War on Terror, he concocted enough Evidence to have managed to convince everyone with an Open Mind that the world needs immediate rescuing from the invisible enemies that threaten their Happy Lives. Because the sky is falling, too, by the way.
  • Respekt (R-E-C-P-E-C-T!!!) for world politiks and the Greater Good of humanity, so selfless that he took it upon himself to invade Iraq and Liberate the Poor Iraqis from the Evil Bad Man Saddam Hessian, even though The World begged him not to. Oh No Bush, Don't! Bush: "But I have to! I am The One!"
  • Is the Messenger of God, and he is possibly the Third Coming: he once said that God talks to him while he, Bush Jr., does his thing in the toilet.
  • Believes in Spirituality, the Spiritual Life, and that excessive Materialism is unhealthy: hence he single-handedly took care of the economy. Zen!
  • In reality, he supports homosexuality, hence his secret Marriage to Tony (AKA Tonia) Blair. Who's top, who's bottom?
  • Smells like Farm Poop. Scoop of Ice Cream, anyone?
Karren
  • She has an Evolved elongated, pointy nose: ideal to sniffing out lies and deception in a highly politikal world. No?
  • Highly resembles an old aged transsexual that is barely alive and fully drained of all life force (or Chi) and left with nothing but skin on the bones: ideal to show that no matter what you are, how you are, and how many sex changes you have had, you are Still Human. Go Michael Jackson!
  • Has that special Agitated look that you only see on people who Want to Pass Gas But Don't Because They Have Some Kind of Complex.
  • Has an Androgynous Name: ideal to show that Men and Women are Completely Equal. The new Prince?
  • Probably smells funny.
  • Yu Gi Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Speaks English.
I think, therefore I am.

You be the judge.

I don't know about who is Uglier with a Capital U But I invented a process I call the Process of De-Virginization. It is a simple process. Basically, if I am not willing to De-Virginize him/her/it, than they/it are/is Ugly with a Capital U. Let's see, Karren is Nasty with a capital N. I rather die than De-Virginize it; I don't think God would approve of such an intercourse anyway: I think humans are only supposed to be with other humans (One Man + One Woman!!!). As for Bush, well, he Stinks to High Heaven. I don't think he changes his underwear much; in fact, I read a Highly Classified report that he is still wearing the same briefs from Back In The Old Days. He is most likely to be a contagious, walking piece of bacterial meat infested with unknown venereal diseases of all sorts and types and smells. Pikachu. I have seen froth around his mouth few times when I think I heard him trying to say something or bark. Froth = not a good sign. Wuf! Wuf! Grrr'rrrr! Meooow...

It seems like...

...Like...like they are Both the Most Ugliest with a Capital U! Like, totally!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is completely offended that he hasn't been brought up for discussion in this political............. discussion.*

*Ransac hides in his pillow for to consult his proposed cabinet on how to destroy Zimbabwe with rotting Swiss Cheese.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ferret

Staff member
That was nice, and very imformative (of the blatantly obvious :)) . Being someone that hates both candidates (and parties) equally it's good to see more people that are willing to trash both candidates at the same time. I've seen lots of folks I work w/ that are going to vote for Bush because he's no Kerry and others who are voting for Kerry because he's not Bush.

They're only worried about who they DON'T want in the White House instead of taking the time to figure out who might actually do some good...

-Ferret

"...it looks like another election that I have to take the hard-line apathetic view..."

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Ransac
Ferret: That means you'll vote for me in the write-in, right?

Ransac, cpa trash man
Sure, why not - it would be just as useful as voting for Nader...

-Ferret

"two parties: no voice"

D

DÛke

"Murder is just extroverted suicide..."

Where did you get that from?

I like it.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by DÛke
"Murder is just extroverted suicide..."

Where did you get that from?

I like it.
Mrs. F came up w/ that one day. I liked it so much I decided to use it as my sig line for a while. I'll let her know the next time we chat (stupid eight hour time gap is sooooo annoying!).

-Ferret

"hmmm...that's weird. Colour selection is not working..."

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by train
How is Mrs. F, and will you be home for Christmas?
She's hanging on, and I know I won't be this year - next year is iffy as well. It's pretty depressing, but we're doing our best to maintain or respective sanities.

-Ferret

"Iraq isn't such a bad country - except for the bad guys that want to hurt everyone - can't stand them"

T

train

Well - hopefully all will be well for you...

as for Mrs. F - send her my regards...

and to both of you - a happy holiday season...

Ferret

Staff member
Thanks, and the same for you and Mrs. Train. Hope things go well, with your finals and congrats on graduating!

-Ferret

"Congratuations?"