Ah, luvley cards!

R

RPGJunkie

I'm just bored. So...I thought I'd think of some cards. So...I did:

Grind 1BR
Instant Common
Destroy target artifact. Its controller discards a card at random from his or her hand.

Drill 2RB
Sorcery Common
Destroy target land. Its controller discards a card at random from his or her hand.

Afterimages 3UU
Enchantment Rare
Whenever a creature is returned to a player's hand, put an Image token into play. Treat this token as an exact copy of that creature.

Reconfigure 2WWW
Instant Rare
Destroy target enchantment or artifcat. Search you library for a card and put it into your hand.

Deter 2UUU
Instant Rare
Counter target creature spell. Search you library for a card and put it into your hand.

Drive Out 2BBB
Instant Rare
Look at target players hand and choose a creature card there. That player discards that card. Search you library for a card and put it into your hand.

Outburst 2RRR
Instant Rare
Outburst deals 2 damage to target creature or player. Search you library for a card and put it into your hand.

Refresh 2GGG
Instant Rare
Untap target creature. That creature gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Search you library for a card and put it into your hand.

Mixing Pot 4
Artifact Rare
Tap, X: Put target spell from you hand under Mixing Pot. X is that spell's casting cost.
Tap: Put all spells under Mixing Pot on the stack, in any order you choose.

Ascention 1W
Sorcery Rare
Remove all white creatures from the game. Gain 2 life for each creature removed from the game in this way.

Self Destruct 2R
Sorcery Uncommon
Sacrifice a creature. That creature deals damage equal to its casting cost to all creatures.

Explode 2RR
Instant Uncommon
Sacrifice a creature. That creature deals damage equal to its casting cost to all creatures.

Copper Guardian 1W
Creature - Guardian Common
W, Tap, Sacrifice Copper Guardian: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
1/1
Simple copper, giving hope.

Silver Guardian 2W
Creature - Guardian Uncommon
W, Tap, Sacrifice Copper Guardian: Put two +1/+1 counters on target creature.
2/2
Shining silver, protecting beauty.

Gold Guardian 2WW
Creature - Guardian Rare
W, Tap, Sacrifice Copper Guardian: Put three +1/+1 counters on target creature.
3/3
Rare gold, sustaning life.

Platinum Guardian 3WWW
Creature - Guardian Rare
First Strike. Flying.
W, Tap, Sacrifice Copper Guardian: Put three +1/+1 counters on target creature. That creature gains First Strike and Flying.
3/3
Pricless platinum, granting miracles.

Update 3UU
Sorcery Rare
Search your library for a card that is the same type as target permenant in your graeyard and put it into play. Shuffle your library.

Renew 2UU
Sorcery Uncommon
Search your library for a copy of target permenant in your graveyard and put it into play. Shuffle your library.

Replace 4UU
Sorcery Rare
Sacrifice a permenant. Search your library for a permenant of the same type and put it into play. Shuffle your library.

What does everyone think?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Afterimages:
Really hard to keep track of, espically if the original creatures are in your hand.

Reconfigure:
Make it 3W, a sorcery, and just searches for Artifacts or Enchantments.

Deter:
UU, make it search just for instants.

Drive Out:
Can cost 2BB.

Outburst:
2RR, just search for creatures.

Refresh:
1GG, just search for basic lands (Or all lands?)

Mixing Pot:
I like it! I would suggest to reword it to avoid mention of the stack, but with Miria out, I guess I cant! It can probablly cost less, but not much. Maybe 3.

Ascention:
Replace the T with an S and you got a kickass White-Speed sideboard card!

Self Destruct:
I think this is already a card from nemsis. To your credit, I think it costs exactly the same as your version.

Explode:
See above, and I think the instant change requires more than R.

Copper Guardian:
Can be W.

Renew/Update:
The specific card one is better, IMHO.

Replace:
A Mask of Mimic....but better. 2UU should be ok. Maybe even 3U. Wait, change it to an instant too.

The rest are great! Excellent ideas!