Aggravated Assault

D

Deadman

Aggravated Assault - 2R
Enchantment (rare)
3RR: Untap all creatures you control. After this phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase. Play this ability only any time you could play a sorcery.

Come on, surely this can be broken fairly easy, nespah?

Off the top of my head, I can think of:
That dude with <t>: Add G for each elf you control
The dude with 1: add R or G to your mana pool

With just a couple more elves, you already have the capability to have a neverending turn.

Chuck something else in, like I dunno, even just a plain old tim, and you have a win.

Now of course, this is no easy thing to set up, it takes work, but then, theres just so many ways to abuse this card, a deck could easily be made around it.
Suggestions people?
Come on, lets break a card.

B

BigBlue

Also Life (turning all your lands into 1/1's until end of turn for G) if your not worried about something sick like simoon. . .

So, yet another R/G infinite Fireball builder.

T

train

If you put a squirrel nest on a Treetop village and have 1 intruder alarm in play your set....

D

Deadman

heh heh!
That's the stuff!
I knew it would be have to be easy to abuse.

My god, I hope they errata it, hell, you could use it with the green Kahmahl and have a pure Onslaught nasty combo.

In fact, that works extremely well, albeit it's a bit expensive to set up in the first place, but the devastation you could wreak.

T

train

Remember, if your opponent's playing U - Play Breaking Nose at Mana Source speed before deciding who goes fist, then you could tell the judge your opponent feinted and thus conceded...

T

train

When I said something would be banned soon, even errata-ed, this is probably it!!!