Admins, please see this.....

Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by Bob, Oct 3, 2000.

1. Bob Idiot

Chance Holloway, owner of http://www.MTGCRAFT.COM wants to know if you'd like to share a chatroom.
    he says the sites would be filled with visitors, and they already merged with 2 other sites.
    If MTGCRAFT becomes 4 sites merged, it could become a rival of the Dojo, which has already taken down MeridianMagic
    , and Magiccampus......
    it would also get Casualplyers a lot of traffic and fame...
    What do you say?
  2. Rando Freaky Bear

Obviously I'm no one important, but just because I'm a betting man, I say that they will say no.
  3. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

I'm with Rando on this one.
  4. Bob Idiot

I think Ed, TomB, or Zadok would like a chatroom, but i don't know if they will. I hope so.
    :(
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

What's wrong with sharing chatrooms? Ed said ours is a piece of hooey and he's not supporting it... plus maybe there'll be links and/or promotional stuff that can lead others here.

I think it's a worthwhile idea so far. Although why didn't Chance just come here and ask?
  6. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hmmmm. Why can't we just get our own chatroom. Like the one you can get off ICQ.com for free for use on websites or something like that.
  7. TomB Administrative Assistant

Sounds interesting. I'll try to bring it up in the FF and see what the rest of us think. Thanks Bob! :D
  8. Bob Idiot

What do you think?
    *cough*Vote yes!*cough*
  9. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

yeah that would be pretty cool. but you're forgettin that if they go down, so do we. and we might have to merge wit them. which would'nt be too great. but i dont know it might be cool.
  10. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Does merging chatrooms mean merging the CPA site? I thought they could be separate... :confused:
  11. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

I declined - I already have a nice chat room lined up that ties directly into #type-random on NewNet. You'll see it in a day or two along with all the other changes (*hint* *hint*)
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Can't wait then... :D
  13. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Is this a CPA anneversary surprise Ed?:D
  14. Ed Sullivan CPA Founder, Web Guy

You'll see in about 10 minutes if all goes well :)
  15. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

10 minutes! WHOO HOOO! Hope everything goes OK Ed.:D