Addressing the Opposition: Saria Poll

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date

Which tribal Davina/Starlet ability should Opposition Legend Saria have?

• A: Patron Ability

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B: Warchief Ability

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Saria, formerly Miranda Cadiz, is because Miru had chosen to make a new life for herself in Triskell, having a *massive* change of heart about what she had done and her role in the Star Continent civil war. She feels that she owes the whole nation a great deal, and knowing she would not survive in Triskell as Miranda, she changed her name, her looks, and her personality.

She is now Miss Saria, under Ketari governess Silwen, and she heads a part of the surface of the mostly-submerged, large island country. Her hair is now long, red, curly and flowing, and she wears a dress instead of a shirt & shorts and she wears sandals in place of boots.

Lady Saria 3UUR
Creature- Starlet Davina Legend
Lady Saria is Unblockable.
4/4

There are two options for abilities, as with Mirella.

A:

Tap an untapped starlet you control: Target player discards a card at random from his hand, then draws a card.

Tap an untapped Davina you control: Draw a card, then discard a card from your hand.

B:

Starlet spells cost 1R less to play.
Davina spells cost 1U less to play.

The poll is unlimited, ending when two conditions are filled:

*When no vote has been given in the past 48 hours
*When it is later than 8:24 (CPA), June 15.

Both must be true.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

No. Most of them are very tall, and cute, and they are masters at conserving bodily energy. The name comes from the fact that, from a distance, they look like bright stars when they are releasing their energy in their infamous shockwave attacks (hence the direct damage specialty). The idea was loosely based on Lina Inverse and candy raver chic.

In most cases, after the big shkvoompfx! (It's not a standard explosion sound, more like a large release,) they are incredibly tired out. They have to

Their boundless energy justifies their 'Haste' thang
Their power to distract via loud battle cries and wonky clothing patterns-> (Target creature Can't block)

Their favorite deck archetype, if not made dreadfully obvious already, is Sligh.

~^_^~ ~s are eye makeup used by Doramites as war paint.

N

Nightstalkers

Would a zombie consider them cute? What does a zombie think is cute?!? Wow, this forum sure does make me think about the darndest things...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I need a Starlet Zombie and STAT!

Zombie Cheerleader 2B
Creature- Zombie Starlet
Opposition Uncommon(?)
Haste, Fear
1, Pay 1 life: ZC gets +1/+0 until end of turn
2/2

"WHY did the Defilers do this?"

BTW: Zombies in the Star Continent are scientifically made, not magically made. Much like Frankenstein.

Also, zombies wouldn't care how cute something is.

N

Nightstalkers

Darn it Shiro! now i'm going to have nightmares tonight!

Wait a minute... I already have nightmares come to me house :D :rolleyes:

would you support this for a new smiley:

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, it's up to Ed. It involves coding for the site which only he has access to.

It's in Suggestions though...

N

Nightstalkers

Only two people actually voted!

expect a few more spammers from other forums spidey... sorry:(?