Acidic Soil/Pestilence

S

Spaceman Spiff

I was looking thru my uncommons the other day and I saw Acidic Soil hmm this card HAS TO BE broken it just seems too easy so I thought of a deck here it is and give me any suggestions

Acidic Soil X4
Pestilence X4
Treacherous Link X4
Thrashing Wumpus X2
Raging Goblin X2
Urzas Armor X4
Goblin Patrol X4
Lightning Bolt X2
Incinerate X2
Looming Shade X4
barbed wire X3
Dark Ritual X4
Goblin War buggy X3
mountain X11
swamp X12

Stomp them quick with weenies then smack a armor and a soil or pestilence
thats gonna hurt..
any suggestions???

I

Istanbul

Acidic Soil
Natural Affinity
Last-Ditch Effort

or

Death Pit Offering
Acidic Soil
Pestilence
Spidersilk Armor

S

Spaceman Spiff

Right, but do you really think I could incorporate 3 colors? I think its too much..
And if I did actually have natural affinitys and more death pit offerings I'de consider it..
how would this work? ok I play Natural affinity and acidic soil? then I take a bunch of damage cause they still count as lands..unless i had armor out.. but still, its not worth the green, I'de rather play with white and toss in some worships (which i have) and some pariahs (which i dont have) and some pro black white weenies.
thanks for the suggestions, tho... ;)

G

Gumby Khan

Why not rivalry, too? You can also play with spells like Thunderclap and sac a mountain to keep under the rivalry. This may also make Rath's Edge viable. (oh, my god, did I just say Rath's Edge is viable?) Hired Giant also helps your opponent stay above you in land. Now, all this land is good for him, bad for you. How about Mishra's helix to keep his tapped? Wand of denial is good to keep him from drawing non-land cards at two life a pop. Nah, Acidic Soil may finish you off, too. I would put Sandstone Needles in for sure, though. Mogg Alarm is good for this, too. Well, this is just my honest opinion.:)