4 Cho-Manno's Blessing
4 Mobilization

Sideboard:
3 Absolute Law
3 Absolute Grace
3 Disenchant
3 Story Circle
3 Earnest Fellowship

This, like My blue "burn" deck, is a fairly straightforward deck: Damage the opponent with Your creatures. The Trapper, Decoy, and Corder are meant to put His creatures out of commission (if only temporarily), with the Pacifism and Arrest providing further support in that department. Mobilization serves a dual purpose: 1. Your creatures don't tap to attack, and 2. It's also a Soldier generator. The Veteran: I wanted to get a W creature in there somewhere, and the Vet was the best one (To Me) I could find. The Warchief and the Triumph provide a creature boost, and the Blessing provides some form of protection. I think that covers it.

Killer Joe

Kjeldoran Outpost? Maybe.

There's a white enchantment called Crusade you might want to consider or Glorioius Anthem or maybe Empyrial Armour/Plate.

Spirit Link is a nice touch, too.

B

boozehound

I agree with KJ, kjeldoran outpost has gotta be a must in a soldier deck - and probably crusades too - or maybe coat of arms if its soldiers only...........

A

A Mortal Among Gods

Originally posted by Killer Joe
Kjeldoran Outpost? Maybe.

There's a white enchantment called Crusade you might want to consider or Glorioius Anthem or maybe Empyrial Armour/Plate.

Spirit Link is a nice touch, too.
Thanks for the advice, guys.

Whoops! I forgot to mention that this is an extended deck (sorry about that). But yeah, I was wanting the Outpost in there, as well, but unfortunately it's not extended.

I used to have the Anthem in there, but replaced it with the Triumph, since it's both cheaper both mana-wise and financially, and plus I really don't see a whole lot of other Soldier decks out there (at least in My neck of the woods), so I'm somewhat safe in that context.

Crusades was also another possibility, but it never made the cut, since it was too risky. It's at least a 1 in 5 chance that He'll play with white, as well.

The Empyrials would work at first, but since all My spells are fairly cheap, My hand would go down pretty quick, reducing their effectiveness.

Spirit Link was a good one, since it can be used on either Mine or His. But I ended up leaving it out, because it didn't shut His creatures down completely (He may be willing to allow Me to gain X life if it would get rid of one of My important creatures, like the Warchief, for example.)

T

train

Akroma's blessing...

it cycles if needed, but also saves, or kills...

:D

H

Homestar

raise the alarm is nice, and glorious anthem is very nice if you cant get crusade, also, Enlistment officer is great,