Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An Equal Mix of Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still refuse to acknowledge sets released after Ice Age

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
G

Griffith_se

I'm mostly a net Player, so does that put Me in the casual category?

D

Daggertooth

Well, I've been a casualplayer for a very long time. Since Mirrage, wow i'm old. ;) (19 as of today :D)

Just recently I tasted my first Limmited tournament. I tasted blood. :) I won a booster draft and left with many great rares. ( sorry spidey, wont happen again :( ) After that I've been trying to get into more tourny stuff, but the only place I have a chance is in limmited. so untill my skill level increases I will be both

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I'm mostly casual (when I played and now occasionally) although I went to a tourney here and there back in the day.

A

Almindhra

I voted half and half...For tournaments, I have that spirit...And I really get all giddy when I totally obliterate one of those *ssholish guys...

But...I like the Fri and Sat nights where we sit around Luke's kitchen table and pick on each other (ok, just Matt ;)), pig out on pizza, and fight before a 2-headed giant because no one wants to be on Matt's team...hahah...

And plus, usually at tournaments I get really nervous because of the atmosphere...Like, everyone is so serious...I hate that...

M

Mr_Pestilence

I play mostly in tournaments. I wish that weren't the case, but that's the way it is. Even "casual" play is basically playtesting of tournament decks.

E

ErinPuff

I've never played in a tournament. Never. Ever. So I guess that means I'm casual, no?

A

Apollo

I'm an equal mix of both... I much prefer playing casually, where I can play silly decks and screw around without worrying about blowing an entry fee. But most of the time that I do get to play it's in a tournament, sadly. Prereleases are the best.:)

C

cbearsbro

Just started in November. No way I'm anything but casual, if that. I'm still mulling over the definition of "player" :p Maybe some day in the far far far farrrrr.... future, I'll look into tourneys :)

G

Gerode

I would like to be a mix of both, but I don't have a lot of opportunities to go out to many tournaments. Especially since the Game Center closed. :(

D

DÛke

...I've quit Magic.

...I was a casual player.

...now, I'm not a (Magic) player at all...

J

Jaws10387

I'm probably both. I play in unsponsored drafts a few times a month. It's amazingly fun! There isn't much competition there. The average age of the players not including the guy who runs it is around 12. Everyone should try this at least once.

I'm starting to move to tournaments, using my own creations. For some reason, they destroy everyone around here so I will be testing them at a tournament March 24.
(The tournament is a JSS Chalenge, not a Grand Orix or PT Qualifier.)

D

Duel

I play in tourneys and watch the pros, and steal ideas. That probably means I'm on the road to tourneyland as well. I'm waiting for the munchkins to guide me, though....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I love playing casual games, I do whenever I get a chance. But, almost every Saturday, I participate in a tournament. So, I'd say equal mix.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

I'd say I'm totally casual. I do go to limited tournies quite often, but even then it's just for the fun of it more than anything.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

ever since my only half-decent deck got stolen/possbily lost, i've been getting more and more casual.

R

Rando

Although I more or less suck, I only play at tourneys.

Well, that's just because I can't get any family or friends to play, so it's really my only choice if I ever want to get a game in.