a token deck???

L

longpolecole

i have assembled an impressive array of token generating cards since i began but i don't know what i should use with them. help!!!

T

train

Coat of Arms!!!...

If it's a token generator - it doesn't matter which one - jus tuse the Coat of Arms...

W

WickedBoy6

You can never go wrong with a good Coat...or:

Belbe's Portal (a bit expensive, though)
Brass Herald (also expensive, but fairly useful)
Doom Cannon (very expensive, but great with fast mana + constant tokens)
Urza's Incubator (not bad, really)

If it's for Type 2, your only options would be Coats & Cannons. 1.X, 1.5, & 1 can use all, though.

R

Rooser

Overburden is a great thing to abuse with massive tokens. Too bad I lack the Call of the Herds to back it up......

Anyway, Overburden only costs 2 and it makes players return lands to their hands whenever a creature card comes into play, with emphasis on creature CARD. In other words, you don't have to bounce your own lands as you make tokens, but meanwhile you screw with your opponent's mana curve.

T

theorgg

Hey, Rooster: THANKS!!!

That ROCKS! I even have four of 'em from when I was trying Pirates! in M BC.. err... Masques Block Constructed.

W

WickedBoy6

Hmm...Overburden to bounce the lands, Overrun to finish off the opponent. Very not bad. Words of Wilding is either in there or should be in there. Mass creature advantage with drawing effects.

D

Duel

I disagree about words of wilding....

Long, it depends on the kind of tokens you can make, really... name off the cards that you have?

L

longpolecole

some of the main ones i have are saproling burst and cluster. grizzly fate, beast attack, elephant ambush, chatter of s., roar and crush of wurms.

T

train

If those are the generating cards - try to get a brawn or wonder into the graveyard... trampling squirrels are always cute...

But look for things like Parallel Evolution and Mirari!!!...

You would essentialy quadruple your numbers... the first time you cast the evolution and mirari it!!!...:eek: