Artifacts (6)
4 Chimeric Idols
2 Cursed Totam

Mana Sources (24)
2 Kor Haven
4 Crystal Vein
16 Plains
2 Marble Diamond

...and I need a name for it I guess. Any sugestions?

R

rkoelsch

I like it. Now I need 2 Waves of Reckoning, 3 of each Glittering and a Cursed Totem. Oh yeah this is my next deck. I have to test it on apprentice and get a sideboard together. Very good deck idea. I will give you full credit. Thanks.

R

Rando

rkoelsch - I don't have apperntice, so could you test this and report back on how it does? That would be great.

Sideboard ideas -
Wrath of God
Ivory Mask
Another E. Tutor or 2
2 more Seal of Cleansing
What's that one Enchantment where your lands can't be the target of spells and abilities? I forget.
What else?

R

rkoelsch

It kind of clogs at turns 3 and 4 as you generally have a couple of options available. The mana supply looks good. Out of ten hands I only had one 1 land hand. Usually have 3 or four land. or two land and a diamond. I will try and get on tonight and play against someone.

R

Rando

I'll be taking this with me to the local Type2 this weekend.
Tell me if the Crystal Veins are worth it for mana exceleration, or if I should drop them for two more diamonds and 2 more plains.

I also think there should be at least on more Disenchant style spell in there, but I can't decide what to take out to fit it in.

R

rkoelsch

Played against a green deck with a lot of invasion cards

lost first but won last two Blinding angel and cursed totem were king and queen. This guy had tangle wire coming out his ... but I still managed a win.

After that played a black blue nether spirit deck. armagedon killed him. had lynx and idol he had spirit and vile corruption enchament from invasion.

the veins were perfect. I rarely kept them brought them in and sacked for 2. Great for getting around wires.

I think if you wanted 1 more disenchant main I would drop one reckoning

possible sideboard

2-cursed totem(they are going to kill these)
3-disenchants
2-absolute grace(or are you playing without saga)
1-Ivory Mask
1-Worship
1-Enlightened Tutor
3-Wraths of God
2-Afterlife

R

Rando

On all the other boards I posted this to said "A+ for originality"! Cool, huh?
Two people also said the the Enlightened Tutors were a little redundent, and they sugested taking them out. What do you think?
I still have not play-tested this thing yet, but I think I'm going to try it out at Fridaynight Magic tonight to see how it does.

R

rkoelsch

I like the tutors because of versatility. I need more mana get diamond, being overrun get Wave, killing kitties get totem. If you run four of all those I would say they were redundat but since you don't I would keep them. But I am partial I like tutors. I was against the crystal veins when I first saw them but they work really well. What I am worried about is black. The blessings will take care of the targeted removal but Massacre and Forced March scare me. Probably just being paranoid. I was think of putting crusades in the sideboard. Maybe I am obsessing on a card that doesn't show up that much.