a question.

Z

Zadok001

Well, I'll just repeat what I said on ICQ, I guess. I've never really seen South Park (except for the movie, which I really didn't like much), so I have no really feeling towards it. I don't have a problem with it, so I'm pretty indifferent here. Basically, I'm saying, "Sure, fine with me."

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic
CPA Member
"We have more sprouts than they have hands."

T

theorgg

I gained ownership of Southpark: the gathering ( homes.arealcity.com/spmagic ) webpage and request you, the CPA, to allow me to put up a "CPA Member" banner/button on the site. If you will check it out, you will see it is obvious that it is for casual players. Will the members of the cpa allow this?

To the voting booth!( I'll have the same post there.)

[Edited by theorgg (11-30-1999 at 07:09 PM).]

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.

C

Child of Gaea

LMAO!! Yeah Orgg you have a positive vote from me! Very cool site and like you said it is DEFINITELY for the casual player. My only wish is that I had a puter instead of lowly webtv so I could design a few cards!

Child

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Sure. That sounds like a good idea. It seems to me that the more exposure we can get for the CPA website the better.

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

Ferret

Staff member
GROOVY! I've seen the SP:TG cards and they're pretty nifty. I know that could drag in lots of people...do we have banners yet? Maybe we could ask other sites to run them...

-ferret

"BEEFCAKE!"

K

king of all

why not?

the only thing is: PLEASE don't do anything with the checkers!

i kill almost all of my slow time at work playing those lovable checkers.

that's all the input i have

-koa
"you are /NOT/ a beautiful and unique snowflake!"

T

theorgg

I'm glad that ya'll like the site. I took it to save it from being deleted. I hope it will help the CPA out by having the banner on it.

-theorgg
I'm bigger than I think, I think.