A Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by Jigglypuff, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

From now on, to appease the crowd and to prevent train from tricking me with ambiguously worded questions, I will be posting every little nauseating detail to every question that I answer. I will also be posting revelant rules from the CR or from Crystal Keep if necessary. I will also be including a full analysis of everything that goes on the stack. I have no idea how long I will actually be able to keep this up, but now you are prepared.

(- Steve -)
  2. Ransac CPA Trash Man

*Ransac puts on his helmet and shin guards.*

I'll be prepared.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Spidey makes a suit of web armor

Or you can ask train to clarify the ambiguous parts... :p
  4. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

With this new method, I don't have to ask train to clarify the ambiguous parts because I will be answering all possible interpretations of the question. Even though I probably won't.

(- Steve -)
    With this post, I am now 375 posts away from the big one-zero-zero-zero! Go me.
  5. train The Wildcard!!!...

*Ahem*

You, uh, past the big 1-0-0 a long time ago... in fact it was a big five-two-five posts ago... just kidding... we knew the spirit of the comment!!!:p ;) :D

I do my best on most of those, and they're usually cut and dry... but posting them at work and all, sometimes I just slip-up...

I'll do my best to prevent further slip-ups... and ummm... there shouldn't be any spirit questions if I post the questions correctly the first time...:rolleyes: ;)
  6. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Oh darn it. Fixed the problem.

(- Steve -)
  7. theorgg Slob

looks like the doof protection broke, Eh, puff?