A New Question Game...

B

BigBlue

In this game, each day one person poses a question, and everyone else answers it... the next day - the first other person to answer the previous days question get's to ask it...

What time do you wake up in the morning?

For me it's about 5:30 when I go to bed at a reasonable time - otherwise it's more like 7:30...

D

DarthFerret

I wake up around 8:00 - 9:00 each day, however, if I have a day off, I don't get up until about 10:00 am. (Like today!)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
6:52am to wake up my son for school (Last year I have to do that).
7:25am for work (hey that's an extra 1/2 hour of sleep)
10am-ish on weekends
6:15am on weekend days with Magic events or other card game events.

D

DarthFerret

If you could have dinner with 5 celebrities, who would they be and where would you go?

I personally would love to have dinner at this really ritzy Itallian restaurant in Shaumburg IL (basically Chicago).

The people would be....

Allison Hannigan
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Brett Farve
Jeff Foxworthy
and...
Mario Williams (NFL: The pick (draft) heard round the world!)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
We really don't have all that many great restaurants in Seattle, from what I understand. So I trust Darthferret's judgmenent and STEAL HIS RESTAURANT!

The people would be George Bernard Shaw, Marie Curie, Genghis Khan, Leonhard Euler, and Nikola Tesla.

Or if you insist on my picking people that are still alive...

Tom Stoppard, Maya Angelou, Kurt Vonnegut, Fidel Castro, and Jack Chick.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Whoops, missed this thread on Friday.

What card has the best flavor text?

Probably Pillage.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Goblin Spelunker = best flavor text.

Dinner:
Any good Italian restaraunt
With:
Mario Lemuex
Terry Bradshaw
Bob Salvator
Stan Lee
Daniel Negreanu

D

DarthFerret

What is your favorite number?

Mine is 42, and if you have ever read the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, you would know why.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I prefer think of it as 6 x 7.

My favorite number is 1....... because that is what I am. No. 1. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

You mean the answer that we won't like? To the Ultimate question of the universe?

Isn't 42 also the number of angels who can dance on the head of a pin?

But... while 42 is very nice... 23 is best. for that you have to read the Iluminatus Trilogy... Once you become aware of it's significance you will be amazed how many times you see it around - conspiracy is reality... Fnord!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
23 is best. for that you have to read the Iluminatus Trilogy... Once you become aware of it's significance you will be amazed how many times you see it around - conspiracy is reality... Fnord!
All hail Eris! :D

B

BigBlue

Ransac - What's your Question? - and no, that's not a question... sort of like "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"