A Music Thread

M

MoggZombie

Hey, I've decided to start a music thread... to talk about music... I tend to listen to the following bands/groups/people:

Powerman 5000
Disturbed
Green Day
FenixTX
Harvey Danger
Foo Fighters
Rage Against the Machine
Goldfinger
3 Doors Down
Dave Matthews Band
Weird Al Yankovic
Dynamite Hack
The Offspring
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Bowling For Soup
Deftones

there are a few more that I can't think of, but if I remember, I'll post them too. Anybody listen to any of the stuff I listen to?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i listen to pm5k, rage,3 doors down, korn(since their first album), and limp bizkit. i also listen to mars and mystere, metallica, anthrax, and soem other stuff

Killer Joe

Hey, Erin Puff, did you know that the cymbals are the oldest instrument in the band? Yep, the turks first made them over 750 years ago, in fact, there's a company that still has a tie to those days, Zildjian (sp?). The next time you look at a pair of cymbals, know that it would be a great honor to play such an acient instrument!
Of course, if you're not good enough to play cymbals, they could always stick you in the Trombone section.

B

Baskil

I like Harvey Danger, with the great lines:

"I've been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding./The cretins cloning and feeding./And I don't even own a TV."

Great stuff.

Of course, Foo Fighters are my fav. :D

E

ErinPuff

I don't play cymbals (I play flute). My sig is what my band director says to our (hot) bass drummer when he does something bad.

T

terzarima

TENOR SAXAPHONE!!! We're the best in the band

Baskil: Put me in the hospital for nerves/ and they had to commit me/ You told them all I was crazy/ They cut of my legs now I'm an amputy god D*** you

I still think that A perfect Circle is a great band, Ozzy Osbourne has some good stuff (mostly the stuff he didn't release) 80's MUSIC OH YEAH!!! JEez 80's are the best, I didn't grow up in them but nice stuff there

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Yellowjacket
Of course, if you're not good enough to play cymbals, they could always stick you in the Trombone section.
Ah, excuse me oh-not-so-naturally-talented one...;)...To bang on a cymbol is simple...Baby work...Banging on a big ol' bass drum is easy...Twinking a triangle...Now I won't knock all percussion instruments, I have a fond of the timpani...And you could never play the "simple trombone"...( Howell tried too, it was really funny! )...So hahahahahahaha!