A little absence...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was out for the past couple of days because of a combination of family sickness and a work situation. Not really supposed to be on now but... hopefully I won't get in trouble for it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You're good. Don't worry about it. If you got things to take care of, then we can handle ourselves........ well..... maybe not Nightstalkers. He needs some attention to. But, we'll just have Orgg sit on him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

>.>

Put the Nightstalkers into administrative mode? Umm... That'd be the day hell froze over again and penguins take it over (llamas currently control Hell).

lol, give us any responsibility and things get done... don't give us any and we decide to not control ourselves ^_^

Hope ye get better at... living? And take care of the family troubles. Can't be a moderator with family troubles... Unless you happen to run the All too flat forums....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac nods his head at orgg. Orgg then begins to lumber his way in Nightstalkers' direction.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Ransac said:
*Ransac nods his head at orgg. Orgg then begins to lumber his way in Nightstalkers' direction.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
*releases the kidnapped Snuggle bear on Ransac*

:rolleyes:

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, sickness is still continuing... that's why I was out yesterday (and could have shortened days this week).

And I'll also be gone all next week for a family trip to Williamsburg, VA...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL COMPLETELY THROW OFF OUR DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac knocks Spiderman out with the lead rabbit and throws him in a closet.*

Hmm..... I wonder if that was the right way to go about that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<wakes up>

I guess it was...

I know, I'm hoping that since I went first and will go last in round 2, that will give enough time for me to come back. Or have people not wait too long.

N

Nightstalkers

*watches the snuggle bear die after eating a pack of Homelands*

Hmm... maybe I can use those to bait the rat traps...

Howabout just.... get a sub?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nah, we don't need a sub. We're a pretty tame group as far as getting into trouble is concerned.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, but orgg is always distracted by looking for Atogs and TomB......... well, I'm not at liberty to say, but it involves your mom's mom, a pink baret, and a gallon of peanut butter.

Ransac, cpa trash man