A joke

A

Apollo

OK, I have no admin powers. :)It was just a joke I cooked up with Spiderman and the Founders. I came up with it because of the uproar when it was discovered that Orgg had admin powers and I wanted to see how people would react. Basically, Spidey and the Founders would put little "messages" from me on their posts. And it actually worked, too! :D

I figured I oughta let it go, now that someone has PM'ed me asking for help which I couldn't give. So, if you want help, you'll just have to PM Ed and Zadok again.

This is gonna be a bit of a letdown. I kinda like having people think I was important... now everyone will ignore me again (j/k... I hope!)

A regular old guy,
Apollo

[Well, YOU may have no admin powers... :) --Spiderman]

Z

Zadok001

:) Cute, whoever did that. Very cute. Own up. And you forgot the [Edited by Spiderman blah blah blah].

[I don't make that anymore. --Spiderman]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I knew you didn't have admin powers. I never dare ignore you or you would have pooped on my head, bird boy.

[That's nasty. :) --Spiderman]

D

DÛke

...didn't I tell you guys Apollo can't be powerful:).

[Shut up Duke or I'll kick your a** --Apollo]

D

Duel

I figured that was a joke, due to an ill-placed sentence or two...
Zadok: Sorry, I was busy working with Apollo on a joke, but he needs my permission, so I can't talk.
you know, that kinda thing.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

If anyone wants to know who it was who sent him the message it was me. And Zadok i know about the password joke...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope it wasn't MY ill-timed sentences... I tried to help out but some of Zadok's editing didn't have the [Edited by...] so I was confused as if they really needed it or someone was just putting them in or what...

Like Whimsy said in her Weatherlost saga, I'm a failure! *sob*

:D

W

Whimsical

There, there, Spidey ... <gives him a comforting pat on the back> You're NOT a failure ... 'cept in my story, and only because it's funny to have a 7 foot tall minotaur trying to climb the walls... :D