A Great Quotes Thread???

T

train

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte :D :p ;)

T

train

"The reason for time is that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

M

Mazzak

"One who has not created has not lived, for he will be forgotten.
But the one who creates, the creator...
Though his name may be lost, he will be remembered."
-Mazzak

I'm going to have that inscribed on the massive obsidian obelisk that will serve as my headstone :D

P

Pluto

"He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star." -- William Blake

"In the world of today, there are many things a body can do with itself. In times past, however, there was more. Can a body really ever be at peace with itself today? With all the blinding lights of society's undermining and the foul stench of corruption polluting the air, is it ever possible to find peace? We must say yes, if at least falsely for now, for the sake of keeping hope alive that the world can still be saved. To find this place, look not where it has been tried in the past, look to the places yet undiscovered. To avoid the light which bleeds out our souls, look to the dark. find the black, enjoy the peaceful serenity of loneliness, because it is in loneliness, that we discover ourselves, and our reason for sustaining. To shut out all others and the surroundings that their poison injects, look to the darker side of the planet. Feel the nothingness grab you and pull you in deep and deeper until the realization is made as to who you are and why you are." -- A rival of mine, a rival no longer.

T

theorgg

Always remember the last words my grandfather said.

"A Truck!"

-Emo Phillips

J

Jigglypuff

"I am such a bad player." - Me.

"I'll roll over and die." - Me.

"I will play yet another useless card." - Me.

"Where is your bathroom?" - Customer.
"Right next to my bedroom, but why do you care?" - Me.

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
A bird in the bush is worth a bush with a bird.

If you ask a stupid question seriously, don't expect someone smart to answer seriously.

Most people don't like poor losers. Kill them all.

If I hear one more word out of you, that'll be one more word from you that I've heard.

All of those are from yours truly

Now, my favorite quote: Because I'm a man, whatever you're wearing looks fine. Whatever you were wearing five minutes ago looked fine, too. With or without the belt looks fine. Both pairs of shoes look fine. And, no, nothing you wear or will try on in the next hour will make you look fat. Can we go now?

-Anonymous-

That Anonymous guy does a bunch of neat things, I've heard.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

If you think a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, you've been putting your bird in the wrong bush!
-Gallagher

Ferret

Staff member
"Dishonesty is the second-best policy"
-George Carlin

-Ferret

this message is up-side-down

S

sageridder

"I've seen worse.You should have been there for the Microsoft wars,we were beating each other with are own severed limbs."

line from Jason X

T

train

"Jello!!! They want us to feed our kids Jello!!! Do we look like Occult groups or what"
Anon.

W

WickedBoy6

"To err is human; to forgive, divine."
- Alexander Pope

"My bet's on the dirt."
- Gerrard, speaking of the Aboroth

"Two wrongs don't make a right, three rights make a left."
- Gallagher

"Pants are for squares."
- Timmy Turner's Dad (Fairly Oddparents)

& finally...

"...what?"
- Me, after anyone said anything for three days after the KoRn/Disturbed concert

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

If a tree falls in the forest, and your head is this far up your oink, does it make a sound? -mine

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

"The good thing about my job is I get to go to lots of over-seas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears

"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can. All of them make me laugh." - W.H. Auden

"A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn." - Emo Phillips

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" - Winston Churchill

"I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all of his friends went to the funeral in one car." - Steven Wright

"I tried to wrestle my inner demons once ... but they used too many illegal holds." - Amanda McAllister

"I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house." - Zsa Zsa Gabor

"I wonder who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what on EARTH did he think he was doing?" -Billy Connolly

"Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid." - John Wayne

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Philips

"No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to unchartered land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit." - Helen Keller

"I like to tell people I have the heart of a small boy. Then I say it's in a jar on my desk." - Stephen King

"I do not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

T

train

I don't know whom this is from, but I heard it today at work...

When asked a question: "You can not say anything and appear ignorant, or open your mouth and remove all doubt!...";)