A few suggestions

T

theorgg

Well, there are three suggestions for the CPA forae; two new sections(if not too hard...) and another option(if not too hard)

1. Humor forum(magic related or otherwise)
I seem to have started a trend with my lawyer jokes. mabe we need another forum so "general CPA stuff" doesn't get congealed(is that the right word? whatever)

2. Battle forum for battles like mine &Ihsan's on the trading post.

3. Anonomus checkbox by username. this would be useful to new visitors and to people who want to be anonomus or have lost their passwords. the admins would still be able to look at the ip#, so it wouldn't be abusive. suggested screenname: Random Mexican

If any of theese things are too hard to do, just ignore them. there suggestions, that's all.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Congested, maybe? ;)

I've another idea for a forum. How about one for giving feedback on the articles. Since we don't have a "Reply to this content" button on our submissions this would give people a dedicated place to share their thoughts.

TomB
CPA Member

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>1. Humor forum(magic related or otherwise)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problem.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>2. Battle forum for battles like mine &Ihsan's on the trading post.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
See Above.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>3. Anonomus checkbox by username.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Possible, yes. But, as I discussed with Orgg last night, I don't think I'm going to implement it, because I'd like to use the UBB registration site-wide.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I've another idea for a forum. How about one for giving feedback on the articles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good idea, but not yet. That's actually something I was going to add to the article script. :)

-mike