A few rules related questions...

Discussion in 'Rules Questions' started by kinghink, Feb 3, 2002.

1. kinghink New Member

Hello people,

I've got more scenarios (some of which have been generated from deep-rooted myths from back in the day) and these are the things that have to be clarified for us.

So, please bear with me (again...)

1) Would a creature with "protection from white" survive a Wrath Of God? Why or why not?

2) Can you Divert a Diabolic/Demonic Tutor?

3) Does a Repercussion get around an Ivory Mask or does Ivory Mask still prevent all damage done to it via the Repercussion?

4) Do token creatures go to the graveyard (so that a Black Market's counters would increase by having such a thing occur?)

5) Can the effects of bringing a creature into play with the Quicksilver Amulet be countered with a counter spell? (I think I know the answer to this, but someone wanted to make sure)

Thanks again.

Mark
  2. Lotus Mox New Member

1. No

Protection protects from 4 things: Damage, being Enchanted, getting Blocked and being Targeted (the DEBT "rule").
    Wrath of God doesn't anything from above, so a creature with protection from white is still destroyed by my Wrath.

2. No, they don't target anything.

3. Repercussion gets around Ivory Mask, because it doesn't target.

4. Tokens cease to exist when they leave the in-game zone, but they will still trigger all triggers which check for a creature going into that zone.
    Black market would get a counter.

5. A creature coming into play via Quicksilver Amulet can't be countered, because it's put directly into play, and therefore is never a spell.
    But you can counter the activation of Quicksilver Amulet with a card like Bind or Interdict, but that would only delay the inevitable for 1 turn.

I hope I helped :)