A comic Book, by me! You'll have to do your own pictures though...

E

Evan_Mann

The Final Days of the Coven of Evil

A comic book script by the person who uses Evan_Mann as his/her psuedonym.

Drawn by who ever wants to waste their time.

Edited by no one.

Inked by your mamma! (ha)

Enter the Dragon is a cool flick.

I would like to thank Hank Hill, Nicholas Pilegi, Mario Puzo, Martain Scorsese, F. F. Copala, I hate his nephew and he did not deserve the oscar, Al Pachino is over-rated, Deniro playes the same character over and over again, I think Brando is a closet gay...not that I have anything against that, have you seen Last Tango in Paris?...Sam Hamm, Sam Neil, Uncle Sam, Sam the Eagle, Oscar Wilde, Oscar Shindler, Oscar Tann, Oscar Mayer, anyone named Bob, the dude at Wal-Mart...I saw what you did and I got your plate numbers...any woman who would not sleep with me, any man who would not sleep with me, any androgonous being from Florida that would sleep with me (gotta love a good mystery), Billy Boy the Blowhard, The Flim-Flam Man, Goat-Boy at the comic shop...some day I'll make fun of you to your face, but I can't stifle the laughter just yet, the girl in the picture over grandma's oven whom I shall name Gertrude, Captain and Taneile, the Brothers Gibb, the Brothers Grimm, the Brothers Hildabrant, my brothers, your brothers, we are all brothers, Nutter Butter, Jack Chevrolet, Bill McNeal, the people that stole my car, the cook, the thief, his wife, her lover, Peaches and Herb, disco is dead and burried but that does not mean you have to stop dancing, fight the good fight, fight the power, you wanna fight?...fight me!...never play cards with a guy named Sharkey, never play cards with a guy named Ted Halverstein...trust me...people that wear flip-flops, people that wear hot-pants, people that wear sandles with socks...no, seriously, trust me...take it like a man!...Tom, Dick, Harry, John Doe, Jane Doe, Baby Boy Doe, Baby Girl Doe, Doe A' Deer...(a female deer!) Ray, he's a drop of golden sun, me is not what I call myself, and I'm not running anywhere...Chuck&Buck, Ren&Stimpy, Dungeons&Dragons, Lucca on the 2nd floor (upstairs from you), it's Lucca Bratsi, not Lou Cabratsi you fool, he sleeps with the fishes, it's a Sicilian message, Leonard Part VI, Leonard Maltin, Leonard Nimoy, Lynard Skynard, O B 1 Ken O B, that hack that ruined Van Halen, Odin, Thor, Pan, Dan the Van Man, the Get-Along Gang, the Care Bears, the Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake and her crew (wad up?), the Purple Pie Man (ha ta ta ta ta), thekingisdeadlonglivetheking, Elvis is dead, face facts people, Treakies, X-Philes, StarWars Geeks, Tolkien Fans, fanboys of all walks and talks and caulking gun's under the sink hun, Ceaser and his dressing, Lenny and his bagels, Lenny Bruce was a genius, the Rat Pack, the Brat Pack, my pack of smokes, the pack of wolves outside my door, all the Heathers, I love my dead gay son, the people that you meet while you're walking down the street, anyone who has read this far with out skimming, King George, King Kong, Roger Waters, Ian Anderson, Thurston Howell, Chang and Ang, Michael Bowden, Louis and Clark, the Hell's Angles, Electra Glide in Blue, Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town, Agent Smith, Agent Orange, anyone man enough to keep the name Kelly, ...one of these things is not like the others..., Nixon, Dixon Hill, Whoppers with cheese, ice cream, caustic acids, the people that do the horrible things they do that keep me in a job, eight balls, odd balls, foul balls, blue...scratch that...Mr. Hooper, Mr. Anderson, Mr. Sinister, Mister Mister, Joel Hodgeson, Joel Robinson, yeah...Mike too...oh yeah, and the bots!...Red Guy, Dead Guy Dan, the entire cast of Stomp, my three sons, Lucy, Dezi, little Rickey, the Marlboro Man, the Michelen Man, the Sta-Puff Man, the ciggerette smoking man, yo mamma again?...ha!...how many obscure references have you recognized?...the Higgens Boys and Grueber, Captain Lucky (cabin boy, oh cabin boy, dirty little nipper)...Scooby, Scrappy, both thier cousins, munchies in general, sugar in particular, basic carbon specificaly, flies and spiders, frogs and fishies, Smeagol and Deagol, Clayton Forester, L. Ron Hubbard (proof that anyone can start a religion)...apples and oranges, cake and pie, do or die, fleas and ticks, The Tick, Tricky Dick, Jack Attack, wombats, Killer Klowns, Dante and Snowball, shell fish, shell games, Torkleson's Armada, Buddy Lee, Buddy Guy, Brak, the Counsel of Doom, Chad and Tad Coastal, Avenger and Birdman, the Wonder Twins, Mutley, Penelope Pitstop, Mortomer Mouse, Mitchel's on the corner...sad, sad day...Brutas and Bluto, Fry Guy, Mother, Juggs and Speed.

Ah...I'll have to get back to you on that comic book thing.

D

DÛke

...but from what I have just read, I can't help but say that you pay quite a resemblance to an individual with a severe case of...

...schizophrenia.

G

Gerode

Wow, you must have gotten a lot of help on your comic...

S

Svenmonkey

Oh, you look cold. I've got a special jacket for you right here...

D

DÛke

...I'll never forget the way you acted in my thread. You claimed that you were just showing me how I "present" myself...you sure did it in the rudest manner possible. Sadly, TomB, the guy who closed the thread...fully blames me. I'm not surprised...I'm a good target. He fails to see how you first acted...he only sees my childish reaction...but that's ok...it's all ok...hopefully, time will separate us further...

...and where's the comic book, by the way? I'd like to read it...

E

Evan_Mann

No one gets it.

No one gets me.

I'll have to get back to ya on that comic book thing.

C

Chaos Turtle

I get it.
I think it's funny.
I'll have to get back to you on that drawing your comic book thing.