50,000 CPA POSTS!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was looking at the numbers and this is the 50,000th post on CPA. What are you favorite things about this site, from those posts?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! This wasn't the 50,000th It was the 49,500th. But, we are now on a countdown to 50,000 then. While we wait for that to happen, what are your favorite memories of this site?

Ransac, embarrassed

R

Rando

My favorite memories of this site?

Hmmmm....

I'd have to say seeing a post from Zadok on MTGNews asking people to come here and finding out that this place exists. It really is a great site, but I think mostly due to the people that come here, not the subject matter or content, no offense to anyone.

C

Cateran Emperor

Slamming Multani with Corrupts and Drain Lifes in the battle arena of course, not to mention the epic battle that took at least 200 posts by itself to resolve...:D

I'd seen Zadok (Nivelimac) posting the CPA below his name since February at least, but I thought nothing of it until June. THen I realized that it wasn't another half arsed magic site, but the greatest bunch of maniacs I could hope for :cool:

G

Gerode

All the Shiny Objects people have given to me!

That and winning the WWTPTBAM, and a lot of the Battles.

F

fuzzy510

Probably the number of times that Ransac has insulted me! Umm, mabye that's me, or maybe TICM, but, uh, RANSAC LOVES ZADOK!!

H

Hawaiian mage

My evolution from the lowly newbie to one of the widely known regulars. Take that, newbies!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hehe. that's me. i love this site. i think that this is the only forum site, that i actually come back to

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have a terrible memory, but the arrival of Whimsy and PJ stand out... and Whimsy's Weatherlost story...